ADVERTISEMENT

This is unprecedented.

IndyCat1995

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2016
Tucson, AZ by way of Indiana
I'm at the point now where I feel like at the very LEAST tourney games will be played with no fans. Now with what the governor of Ohio has just stated, I'm starting to think no tourney at all is possible.

No NCAA tournament would be like taking Christmas away. It has brought so much joy to so many across the country. March is so freaking magical.

I just can't imagine the NCAA tournament not being played. Normally I am so giddy at this time of year but I don't know how to feel right now.

Reactions: ubtrapper
I'm at the point now where I feel like at the very LEAST tourney games will be played with no fans. Now with what the governor of Ohio has just stated, I'm starting to think no tourney at all is possible.

No NCAA tournament would be like taking Christmas away. It has brought so much joy to so many across the country. March is so freaking magical.

I just can't imagine the NCAA tournament not being played. Normally I am so giddy at this time of year but I don't know how to feel right now.
They will be played, but likely with no fans at several sites and maybe even the whole tournament. But the games will still go on.

Seems like it won't matter much where they are played if no fans are involved. It's giving me a headache.

Reactions: HagginHall1999

honestly it could be a blessing in disguise.

Imagine Louisville or Duke winning the title in this down season? If that were to happen, would you rather it be canceled? I would.

And personally with out pg issues and inability to look great over 40 minutes, I don’t think it’s ya this season anyway.

Reactions: deep3
Seems like it won't matter much where they are played if no fans are involved. It's giving me a headache.

In my opinion most of the college basketball country will put an asterisks next to whomever wins the title this season.

honestly it could be a blessing in disguise.

images

If they don't play in front of fans, they might as well just play the games in some practice gyms. Less people that have been in them so less area to sanitize and it won't feel as awkward as playing in an arena that holds thousands that are full of empty seats.

If they don't play in front of fans, they might as well just play the games in some practice gyms. Less people that have been in them so less area to sanitize and it won't feel as awkward as playing in an arena that holds thousands that are full of empty seats.

This is a good point, no need to have it in a cavernous arena if nobody is in the stands.

That wouldn't be fair to the athletes if it's completely cancelled. I would think or hope they would at least play the games. Especially for the players that have been looking forward to this moment for yrs. It would be less fun with fans of course but have to play.

Being afraid of going out is so lame.. When it's your time to go meet the Good Lord you will be gone and there is nothing you can do to prevent it.. Can't hide from death, and I have no fear of it.. Do I want to die, no that's crazy.. I want to live as long as the Heavenly Father let's me and I know I have no saw when it's time to go.. Just trust in Him and keep on living as long as you are blessed..

GBB

“You do not believe in math”

“you do not believe in science”

“you do not understand”

these morons still fail to understand “projections” are not concrete. People get it, they understand it you dolt. Just like global warming. We understand it’s happening. We understand how it’s measured.

what we don’t agree with is your interpretation of it and your blind faith in mass media, propaganda, and computer projections.

Same idiots that lived and died behind Al Gores scare of 2006.

The dumbest among us can’t feel anyone’s position. It’s all about making themselves feel smarter because they don’t think they are. The need to feel superior in a world that doesn’t value them.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Interesting scenario for the NCAA (long sense proven to be incompetent): NCAA tournament starts and a player on a team is diagnosed with the Coronavirus. Does the team forfeit games if they quarantine the entire team? Do they quarantine the entire team? Interesting scenario.

Reactions: KYExtemper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT