ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

By the way, I basically agree with your list, except that I wouldn’t put Breaking Bad in my personal top 4. Terrifically done show, but I got tired of watching Walter White do Walter White things. I realize that isn’t a popular opinion. Loved Jesse’s character though. And Hank.

Westworld has potential to climb the list, but I’m not completely sold yet. Need to see it play out.

Another show I thought was great for those who haven’t seen it is Rome. Sort of GOT before GOT, but based on history and only ran 2 seasons.
BB is absolutely #4 on that list.

Reactions: Aike
Someone once thought I was a Backstreet Boy and asked to take my photo.

I worked at the Fayette Mall in college for beer money - I saw one of the Backstreet Boys there once; all of the girls were following him around like he was something special. He was just a kid. What I remember most is him wearing a very thick, very puffy, full length coat with a hood and fur. It was middle of summer and must have been 90 degrees outside. Strange. Think his name was Brad or something. I was a manager at a food joint there; one of my team members told me he actually went to high school in Lexington.

I saw one of the Backstreet Boys there once; all of the girls were following him around like he was something special. He was just a kid. Think his name was Brad or something. I was a manager at a food joint there; one of my team members told me he actually went to high school in Lexington.

That was Brian Littrell. He comes from a nice family. Very down to earth people.

He went to Tates Creek.

They did have an album that set sales records at one point. So, relative to some things, they were kind of "special."

I at least hope you worked at Chik-Fil-A. [winking]

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT