ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

Are UFO's real, not real? I don't know and don't really care. I tend to believe not, otherwise we would probably all know this for sure by now.

If they are real, I hope to God that the race of creatures operating them don't decide to come and ravage our world until myself and my kids are dead and gone. I have to believe if they have the ability to fly over us, they could easily destroy us for whatever reason they felt compelled.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
@GonzoCat90 are you too cool for my thread? I know you saw it.

I just don't have nearly as much interesting stuff as the rest of the folks here.

I mostly get up early, go to work, spend time with my family, go on the occasional date, watch sports and post on Cat Paw.

My brother had a beautiful red Ferrari 308. He left it with me here in Nashville for a summer while he prepared to move from FL. I drove it only a few times, and was scared to death it would somehow get nicked in my garage. I love those cars.
I have a red California as well but didn’t want to sound too much like a humblebrag as one called it. It’s much easier to drive in traffic and is built more for cruising and driving for a while vs the Speciale which is really just a race car with a plate. I have my guy at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale testing the waters on the blue one. You can see more pics there. I would post the red but have no idea how to do a pic here yet. Plus the red is convertible which is great in South Florida.

Put it in the avatar for anyone interested. I’m a bit of a car nut as you can tell and have more more than I should. I know it’s a waste but I can’t help it. They are like art to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 83Cat
Are UFO's real, not real? I don't know and don't really care. I tend to believe not, otherwise we would probably all know this for sure by now.

If they are real, I hope to God that the race of creatures operating them don't decide to come and ravage our world until myself and my kids are dead and gone. I have to believe if they have the ability to fly over us, they could easily destroy us for whatever reason they felt compelled.
By definition they are real because they are unidentified flying objects. The question is are they aliens. It would be hard to believe they are real, but who knows. Maybe they scanned the guy by the river and decided we weren’t ready. :)

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
You guys do know most countries say UFO's are real and their governments are like yeah.. we know but we dont know who or what they are like Russia, China, Japan, most South american countries... Seems like USA and England are the only two trying to act like they arent real.

You guys do know most countries say UFO's are real and their governments are like yeah.. we know but we dont know who or what they are like Russia, China, Japan, most South american countries... Seems like USA and England are the only two trying to act like they arent real.
I don’t know that is true. Think about it this way; today everyone has a cell phone and the actual number of claims about UFOs has gone down dramatically. That’s very telling. Also, the idea the only one ever recovered is in the USA? I just don’t buy it. Same for Sasquatch. Now that everyone has a way to take a picture you just don’t see him much anymore. Just me being skeptical I guess.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch

I wonder if crack cocaine would get them high.

I don’t know that is true. Think about it this way; today everyone has a cell phone and the actual number of claims about UFOs has gone down dramatically. That’s very telling. Also, the idea the only one ever recovered is in the USA? I just don’t buy it. Same for Sasquatch. Now that everyone has a way to take a picture you just don’t see him much anymore. Just me being skeptical I guess.
Skepticism is healthy, but what I told on here is the 100% unadulterated truth. Do with the info what you will.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Skepticism is healthy, but what I told on here is the 100% unadulterated truth. Do with the info what you will.
I have a lot of friends from other countries. I don’t know that any of them would say people from their countries believe aliens visit earth. I can only cover France, Italy, Belgium, Sudan, Colombia Brazil and Canada. Maybe all the rest believe that. I’m sure there are places in africa that believe the lights in the sky are gods or ancestors. I just don’t buy that other countries believe we are regularly visited by aliens and only us and England are in the dark. But I would agree that skepticism is always healthy especially these days. I can find things all over the internet that agree with or denounce any statement. Facts are a dying species.

I have a red California as well but didn’t want to sound too much like a humblebrag as one called it. It’s much easier to drive in traffic and is built more for cruising and driving for a while vs the Speciale which is really just a race car with a plate. I have my guy at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale testing the waters on the blue one. You can see more pics there. I would post the red but have no idea how to do a pic here yet. Plus the red is convertible which is great in South Florida.

Put it in the avatar for anyone interested. I’m a bit of a car nut as you can tell and have more more than I should. I know it’s a waste but I can’t help it. They are like art to me
My brother’s had the removable hard top (targa top?), and being 6’4” when the top was on, (which it always was when I drove it because I didn’t want to screw anything up), my hair just touched the ceiling, which was a bit annoying. Cool things is he races everything. So when he had the Ferrari, he used it for which it was made. He took it to tracks in Atlanta, Florida, Alabama all over the place doing some sort of time trial races. Have you been to the factory in Italy? He and his wife went and it looked very cool.

... and have lived 52 years without consuming any alcohol!
In 52 years you’ve never had cough syrup?

giphy.gif

When I was 21 I drank too much and ran around with a friend in my underwear at 2 am. Off duty cop saw us and gave chase. My friend stopped but I didn’t.

I slammed the cops arm in a door and he tazed me. I tried to get up and he tazed me again. I spent the ride to the station trying to touch the German Shepherd through the divider.

I got public intoxication and resisting arrest.
I danced naked with a women in a bar in Belgium back in 85 or so I was told. It was my birthday and all of the people in the bar bought me drinks so, I don't remember the dance. However, after being told the next day by the Belgian soldiers what I had done, I went back to the bar that night and received a round of applause. Convinced me, never went back.

My brother’s had the removable hard top (targa top?), and being 6’4” when the top was on, (which it always was when I drove it because I didn’t want to screw anything up), my hair just touched the ceiling, which was a bit annoying. Cool things is he races everything. So when he had the Ferrari, he used it for which it was made. He took it to tracks in Atlanta, Florida, Alabama all over the place doing some sort of time trial races. Have you been to the factory in Italy? He and his wife went and it looked very cool.
Yes. They use to offer to deliver your car there and let you drive it and then ship it over. I saw them making the Speciale. It’s takes a few years. I already ordered one for 2019 and I get to spec it later this year. The prettiest I have done is the blue one but the best overall is the red. The inside turned out amazing. It’s a great brand and they stay true to who they are- at least so far. I have had the blue one over 160 but won’t say if on a track. It will go over 200 so the one who backed down is me. She was still accelerating.

Reactions: 83Cat
The red is the latest electric hard top. Goes through some crazy gyrations to but it in the trunk by itself but it does it.

I've done this before, but...5 likes if you can guess the TV show I'm thinking of vvv
untitled4.jpg

And just because...
images

There are a ton of photos and videos of UFO's since smart phones came out.... the problem is... we ..including myself are highly skeptical of all of em...... .there are several UFO crash stories around the world but we are skeptical of them. all it really takes is for just one to be real / true but since we werent there... how would we know? Most people wouldnt believe our government .... they'd say the president or whoever held the press conference was insane etc....

Its gotten to the point that old stories are the best ones because it was harder to fake prior to the 90's. there were a lot of fakes back then ..dont get me wrong.... its just 12 year olds can make a fake nowadays. with drones and such I dont think I'd believe a ufo is a real ufo unless I saw beings with the sighting...

I was first to answer the question last time so i wont again.... Its almost silly that its gotten to be long enough people forget what show thats from lol. I watched it but even if you didnt... just changing channels or seeing commercials in the 90's people had to of come across that poster on the tv show/commercial a million times lol

Reactions: *CatinIL*
I was first to answer the question last time so i wont again.... Its almost silly that its gotten to be long enough people forget what show thats from lol. I watched it but even if you didnt... just changing channels or seeing commercials in the 90's people had to of come across that poster on the tv show/commercial a million times lol
And the music is great as well...plus they rebooted the show...

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I just don't have nearly as much interesting stuff as the rest of the folks here.

I mostly get up early, go to work, spend time with my family, go on the occasional date, watch sports and post on Cat Paw.

I'll take "crazy date night" for 300

I once made 44 of 40 fts in the rain. I then ran for mayor and won. I do what I want!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT