ADVERTISEMENT

This board is way too slow so

morgousky

All-American
Sep 5, 2009
Name something about yourself that might shock or amaze the rest of us raftnerds.

I'll go first since this is my idea and my thread. Mods this is the rafters version.

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and two of them I've read more than twice, and I hate fiction.

You?

Name something about yourself that might shock or amaze the rest of us raftnerds.

I'll go first since this is my idea and my thread. Mods this is the rafters version.

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and two of them I've read more than twice, and I hate fiction.

You?
I am a manly vegetarian.

Reactions: morgousky
I climb cell towers, have since the late 80's.

I adopted my wife's three kids. Since my wife is 10 years older than me, my kids are all much older, oldest daughter is right at 10 years younger than me.

Lastly, at 42 (3 years ago) I became a grandfather (I now have 2 grand-daughters).

Beat that and I'll throw some more atchya.

I climb cell towers, have since the late 80's.

I adopted my wife's three kids. Since my wife is 10 years older than me, my kids are all much older, oldest daughter is right at 10 years younger than me.

Lastly, at 42 (3 years ago) I became a grandfather (I now have 2 grand-daughters).

Beat that and I'll throw some more atchya.

I dont know why but you depress me.

- I was once attacked by a three legged deer
- I was an Ohio Valley Swing Dance Champ
- I was dunked on by Jeff Sheppard
- I once visited Nazr in the lodge to help study
- I've been married for 21 years and I'm 43
- I hung with Stallone and Snipes in a strip club in Louisville

Few things that are interesting about me.

You?
Ive read HP books as well, but I thought christians didn't believe in Witchcraft and Wizardry?

Surprise Fact: I named my daughter after a character in the HP books, a dollar to the person who guesses correctly.

I'm 30 and grew up without running water. I have 8 other singlings, we grew up in a one bedroom cabin with bunk beds lining the walls.
Ive read HP books as well, but I thought christians didn't believe in Witchcraft and Wizardry?

Surprise Fact: I named my daughter after a character in the HP books, a dollar to the person who guesses correctly.

Oh no we believe in it, satan exists so, the forms are many.

Jenny Weasley is your daughters name

I’m 34, and still hold 2 school records at my old high school. Uh, I install security systems, camera systems, access control systems in banks, different businesses, and some light residential stuff. That’s not really interesting, but what the hell.

Oh no we believe in it, satan exists so, the forms are many.

Jenny Weasley is your daughters name
Incorrect, its only the first name though if you get it right I'll tell you another interesting fact in the plans for my future children names

You?

Dayum...TMI

I’m 34, and still hold 2 school records at my old high school. Uh, I install security systems, camera systems, access control systems in banks, different businesses, and some light residential stuff. That’s not really interesting, but what the hell.

I tried to install a security system at the house I just bought.

You wouldn't believe how pitiful... I got one camera up and the cords are still hanging. Can't do it.

Reactions: Mike-D
I've been in the industry 25 years. Sales engineer currently.

Reactions: Mike-D
I once rooted for the other team in a game involving UK. I was at WKU in 71 when we played in Mid-East regional (at Georgia no less). I had classes with a couple of WKU players (tho I really didn't know them) and wasn't rooting against UK, just for WKU. My brother and my best friend never let me forget it!

Reactions: UKUGA
Also I have a transgender brother/sister?

I was outside most of the time. It did get loud some nights when my little sister would have night terrors, she would run around the house screaming and then get back in bed like nothing had happened.
I was being a smart butt, you said you had singlings.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
I tried to install a security system at the house I just bought.

You wouldn't believe how pitiful... I got one camera up and the cords are still hanging. Can't do it.

Exposed wire huh? Ah naw, your wife is gonna smack the hell out of ya. :pimp:

I've been in the industry 25 years. Sales engineer currently.

I’ve been in it since 2012. Sales sounds a lot better than installation. Also install fire as well.

When I was in 6th grade we had to take an educational aptitude test. In all three portions of the math I tested at a 12th grade level.

My junior year of HS I took a math computations test that was taken by all 11th and 12th graders. I got third highest score in the state.

Math has always come easy to me.
Will you do my advanced statistics HW? lol

When I was in 6th grade we had to take an educational aptitude test. In all three portions of the math I tested at a 12th grade level.

My junior year of HS I took a math computations test that was taken by all 11th and 12th graders. I got third highest score in the state.

Math has always come easy to me.
I coach middle school aged math nerds like you. Had three middle schoolers earn full tuition college scholarships in the last 5 years.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT