ADVERTISEMENT

The Wagner Hype Is Real

Tap the brakes just a tad, Wagner needs a lot of work on outside shot and is turnover prone

But Being an alpha dog is a good start…
Fast And Furious Dom GIF by The Fast Saga

Idk how how he will play but I can guarantee he will be very competitive. Seems like this entire recruiting class have a competitive team about them .
Crap. Just watched the McD game.
Didn't want to get sucked in again......but here I am.

Thinking this bunch has something different about them that has been missing for several years.......a lot of dog.....and not just Wagner.

I feel like HH. Here I go. Looking forward to watching these guys play.

Turn them loose Cal. Turn them loose. Keep your fat little fingers off of them and let their natural talent take us where we can go.

Crap. Just watched the McD game.
Didn't want to get sucked in again......but here I am.

Thinking this bunch has something different about them that has been missing for several years.......a lot of dog.....and not just Wagner.

I feel like HH. Here I go. Looking forward to watching these guys play.

Turn them loose Cal. Turn them loose. Keep your fat little fingers off of them and let their natural talent take us where we can go.
Yeah I agree on the dog part . I don’t let my hopes get up too high because at the end of the day they will be facing some grown men especially with guys using the covid thing to play another year . Will be interesting to see who we get out of the transfer portal

Yeah I agree on the dog part . I don’t let my hopes get up too high because at the end of the day they will be facing some grown men especially with guys using the covid thing to play another year . Will he interesting to see who we get out of the transfer portal
Just a couple of right pieces and they could do something that the last three teams didn't have enough talent to make happen.

He’s solid but as I said he’s the type of player that will take 15-20 shots to get 18 pts.. Bradshaw is nice but soft, Reed will be solid by his sophomore year, will get bullied by SEC players on defense.. Edwards is the real deal. Kentucky still needs a portal guard and center…

He’s solid but as I said he’s the type of player that will take 15-20 shots to get 18 pts.. Bradshaw is nice but soft, Reed will be solid by his sophomore year, will get bullied by SEC players on defense.. Edwards is the real deal. Kentucky still needs a portal guard and center…
I guess 18 points and 8 boards is soft? He
was also a reason the team won, had a huge rebound and put back.

I like Wagner a lot. But the difference between him coming in next year and what we had with Cason this year is that he’s accompanied with other super talented young dogs.
Cason only had Livingston.

Do what? A Kentucky fan excited to actually have a point guard who can shoot and finish at the rim? Haven’t seen that in three long years.

Kid has a great shot from outside !
I challenge either one of you to provide a source citing Wagner shooting a respectable 3 point % while in high school or AAU. When you do your research please consider that the percentages you find are with a closer 3 point line.

When DJ took over, Edwards disappeared. Guess we will be see.

DJ made some big 3s but hit the deck a lot and shot an airball as well trying to do too much at times.

Will definitely be a learning process.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I watched the MD game, we will be Super talented next year. Even in an all star game Wagner, and Edward's stand out. Bradshaw has NBA skills. He doesn't have an NBA body yet, which might hurt him next year, will have to see how tough he plays against college kids to tell. Sheppard was pleasant surprise, tough, plays under control, will be a star at UK if he stays long enough. I haven't seen Dilly play so have to wait and see on him. Even if Ugo stays we need a man size 4 in portal, a banger. We also need another shooting guard, again someone experienced and with a man size body. If we can get them we have the makings of a very good team. The question then becomes c
an Cal mold them into a team. He has before but not in at least 5 years. Can he still do it, will have to wait and see. It really is on Czl this year. He HAS talent he hasn't had in a long time,let's see if he still has the goods to go.

Yeah I agree on the dog part . I don’t let my hopes get up too high because at the end of the day they will be facing some grown men especially with guys using the covid thing to play another year . Will be interesting to see who we get out of the transfer portal
Yes. Older bigger dogs.

For all the down year talk about the 2023 recruiting class those kids played D and shot the ball well. They played like they cared about winning in a MCDAA game which is rare from what I have watched. After watching the game I'm a little more excited about this class I just hope Cal gets the top transfers to pair with them. They got talent but they need experience and size sprinkled in.

Bradshaw has a shot and is a good FT shooter. That's a relief for a big coming here.

I like Wagner a lot. But the difference between him coming in next year and what we had with Cason this year is that he’s accompanied with other super talented young dogs.
Cason only had Livingston.
Livingston shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as Edwards. He’s a good rebounded for his size but isn’t exceptional at anything else and has a low basketball IQ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT