ADVERTISEMENT

BBN no Hype let's Change this ISH now!

sosoblue

Senior
Aug 18, 2004
Man this board feels pessimistic going into the Big Dance. We need to change our internal energy and get hype. This is our time to shine and go all the way. I'm behind this team and coaching staff. Now let go out and kick some major A$$...

Ncaa Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness
It

Man this board feels pessimistic going into the Big Dance. We need to change our coach and get hype. This is our time to shine and go all the way. I'm behind this team and coaching staff. Now let go out and kick some major A$$...

It
FIFY

Reactions: NociHTTP
There’s no hype because there is a lot riding on this tournament. The fans want a championship/final four, Cal is 100% feeling the pressure. You can tell because he was tight last game, this is the biggest tournament of his career. I just hope he doesn’t become so tight it starts to rub off on the players. Get past the first weekend and some of that pressure will be gone

Reactions: NociHTTP
The strange obsession with the coach instead of the team is so tiring. The couch is not the team, the team is the team. The inability by people to differentiate that blows my mind. You can dislike Cal and not agree with him and still be excited for our team. We are a 3 seed with a good draw. We haven't had the combination of a good seed, good draw, and a capable team in 7 years or more. What's not to be excited about?!?!

Oh yea because Cal is our coach that's supposed to steal all of our excitement, I forgot.......

No hype because as they say, build it and they will come. This team and coach has built nothing, and seemingly learned nothing. It's no skin off their nose. They lose, they'll get just ready for the combine and draft.

No reason to get hyped because CAL simply can’t get it done.

And apathy has definitely set in because how far down he has taken our program.

There’s nothing about Cal’s current coaching or this team’s roster construction or this past season’s overall results which suggests a team capable of making a FF run.

They can be exciting and entertaining as heck. But equally infuriating for a number of reasons.

I could see a 1st round upset or maybe they win a couple of games. But would be shocked at anything more.

Man this board feels pessimistic going into the Big Dance. We need to change our internal energy and get hype. This is our time to shine and go all the way. I'm behind this team and coaching staff. Now let go out and kick some major A$$...

It
Back on the Cal bandwagon... my quads are getting a serious workout!

Hard to get hyped when we’re 0-1 so far in March and our team looked anything but hyped last time out. But they are a reflection of their excuse-making coach who tries to tune out expectations rather than embracing them, and teaches his players to do the same. So it’s not surprising.

I will always support the kids but the coach‘s bizzare decisions concerning
who he starts and refusal to play a zone more than a couple of plays has taken all of the fun out of it.
I truly believe with two lottery picks starting with Reeves and going to a 3/2 zone this team could win it all. But we will start eight down in most games and here is a limit on how many times Reed and Dilly can come to the rescue.
The whole situation is bizzare but I will be cheering like hell for the kids if I finally decide to watch the game .

Reactions: know1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT