ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Imo the wildest discussion yet involving or forgetting the past was "why would we ever need Russia on our side to fight china?" As if Russia was not crucial to winning world wars.

The coming ear with china, if we even decide to fight, will be one we will lose unless every single militarized nation joins with us. People dont realize we, and most others, are completely cut off from resources and materials needed to wage war including food. If china cuts off mexico this country could literally starve. We have no coal nor steel. Very little industrial base to make anything even if we had resources. On and on.

I say if because through use of "spies" (an art of war term) china operated so well the last few decades im not convinced it won't be just willing subjugation. Thats if they even desire something that open. The moves they made the last decade in western developed nations should scare people and they should be more scared by the lack of reporting combined with lack of concern from leaders.

But yes.....lets get the putin boogeyman.

I didn't even touch on money. Where would we get the money for a prolonged war? We owe china so much money its literally inconceivable. Yes i know we aksually owe the fed, but thats where the fed gets the money. Our interest only payments are so high the brain cant comprehend that amount of money and it increases by the second. Worse, china is positioned by owning all the resources for this green future. All conveniently acquired just before the green movement started.

If we think we are the global power, we better think again. We're a distant 2nd and thats only because Japan doesn't have much of an army.

So yes war is coming, if we even fight, and we will need every nation we can get.

Reactions: SDC888
The same way Ukraine is beating them….with American supplies and weapons.

And, yet, this administration clearly thought Russia would steamroll Ukraine and we did not offer support until the Ukrainians demonstrated a defense.

Despite the “Ukraine is winning” crowd, my prediction stands. This war will end in a manner of compromise that could have been achieved many deaths and many billions ago. And, the war crowd will pat their own backs and congratulate themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT