ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Uh huh.

Picks up musical instrument and cant play. Picks up nicer musical instrument and now can perform really well.

Also i was told in this very thread the equipment we were giving them was old and outdated so might as well give it to them. Now its magically the difference in the campaign despite no way they had time for anything more than minimal training.

Truly impressive the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to get these conclusions.
Yeah, old western equipment still runs circles around 1970s and 1980s soviet tech.

Even if Russia left it wide open and they had ironclad intelligence to know it, it still would be seemingly too big a risk to commit that many men to what could have been (and still may, frankly) a suicide mission.

I think pure speculation suggests there has to be more to it. That more may simply be that they had to get in front of the US presidential election to try to guarantee more money regardless of winner, but this looks too intricately planned and the Ukrainians appear to be uncharacteristically quiet about what they are doing.
They've been talking about taking the war to Russia for years. I think the play is to get Russian's to stop supporting this war. And to put pressure on Putin to end it. Now they're caputring Moscow elite's sons, who were promised no combat. Just cushy border patrol jobs.

Then how was that crap soviet equipment going to take over the world?

The hypocrisy and gymnastics never end lol
Are you 12 years old? Nobody said Russia would WIN. Or TAKE OVER THE WORLD. They would go for the USSR countires. And that would spark article 5. And we'd have to fight them off. I get it though, it's easier to project ''you just want mericans to die''. When it's actually you who wants it.

Even if Russia left it wide open and they had ironclad intelligence to know it, it still would be seemingly too big a risk to commit that many men to what could have been (and still may, frankly) a suicide mission.

I think pure speculation suggests there has to be more to it. That more may simply be that they had to get in front of the US presidential election to try to guarantee more money regardless of winner, but this looks too intricately planned and the Ukrainians appear to be uncharacteristically quiet about what they are doing.
For OPSEC purposes, they should remain quiet. A lot of folks think we’re just handing Ukraine money when the vast majority, roughly 85%, is going to a domestic jobs program in several states. The EDA is separate from this.

Not discounting your theory entirely, but believe it’s a feint to draw Russian forces in from Ukraine (particularly the south) and 2). use the newly controlled territory as a future bargaining chip for a land swap although peace negotiations look temporarily impossible at this juncture.

Are you 12 years old? Nobody said Russia would WIN. Or TAKE OVER THE WORLD. They would go for the USSR countires. And that would spark article 5. And we'd have to fight them off. I get it though, it's easier to project ''you just want mericans to die''. When it's actually you who wants it.

It isnt even my argument. I just keep repeating the arguments i see on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT