ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Are you talking forced euthanasia/population reduction, one-world government, a loss of the trade status of the US dollar , . . . .

Or . . . .

Some real serious Sh!t?

If that situation unfolded & most major powers were spent & enough damage/atrocities were burned into the world's consciousness - THEN

It seems inevitable that nature abhors that sudden vacuum - and a new centralized power structure would quickly emerge - it would probably cite a simple , universal moral code (like Nurenburg Code or Jewish Noahide Law or maybe something more boastful like the "new Ten Commandments" unveiled about a year ago) -- and the electronic based economy would include limited food access and more extensive surveillance and data links to AI,

I think the governing structure after a major war between current powers a would return to.a Holy Roman Empire type Absolute Monarch & High Priest

People would be networked into a new Internet of Things (biological infrastructure) - and possibly have access to genetic upgrades/modifications as incentive to "submit to the post-nuclear borg-party

Kind of what I picture -

For some reason I don't believe we will see all out nuclear exchanges - but limited and starkly horrifying blasts that will be a call for permanent disarmament and international oversight + authority .:.:so current institutions like World Bank, IMF, WHO, UN, Vatican, a newly emerged united religious initiative, population based NGOs --- would become brokers of oversight and control

And I fully expect a more damaged genetic landscape as gene editing , cloning & chimeras become more common

The full "alien disclosure" - whatever that may look like - would be post-hyper-war

And i bet we have 3 Sugar Bowl victories by then too, yall fools!!

About right!!

And in a war where gains have been measured in hundreds of meters since June of 2022, I wouldn’t expect Ukraine to grab more than they can then dig in to defend.

Edit - good conversation as always - struggled to keep this coherent and not too long...

What nations may become new belligerents within 6 months?

Belarus ?

North Korea? ...claimed they were sending Army engineering units about a month ago - entirely possible they're still trying to bum a ride ---

China ?

only if someone orders an extra large order of $hit$how (with pork fried rice please)

They are jn a formal military alliance w/-Russia but I think they have plans in the pacific theater + on US soil ---

the USA?

If those are US Air Force pilots that flew their fighting falcons as cover during the incursion & attacks inside Russia --- then the US will be directly involved without room for doubt -

Iraq? Syria? The US' full involvement?
NATO?

The paramilitary jihad organizations are all-in already and will probably have very specific assignments like pressuring IDF forces defending Team Solomon -

Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, ISIS, and in the western nations--- Migrant Mercenaries -- will probably hit dams; power, terror strikes against "soft targets"

Honestly if this did deteriorate into world war -- there would be another 4-5 layers of escalation just based on new combatants entering the Fun

What a very special kind of MESS you have to have for a world war to unfold!

Takes effort & all kinds of resources - and constant psychological pressure and assurance

hopefully it doesn't become a thorough mind-rape though - geez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT