ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Are you talking forced euthanasia/population reduction, one-world government, a loss of the trade status of the US dollar , . . . .

Or . . . .

Some real serious Sh!t?

If that situation unfolded & most major powers were spent & enough damage/atrocities were burned into the world's consciousness - THEN

It seems inevitable that nature abhors that sudden vacuum - and a new centralized power structure would quickly emerge - it would probably cite a simple , universal moral code (like Nurenburg Code or Jewish Noahide Law or maybe something more boastful like the "new Ten Commandments" unveiled about a year ago) -- and the electronic based economy would include limited food access and more extensive surveillance and data links to AI,

I think the governing structure after a major war between current powers a would return to.a Holy Roman Empire type Absolute Monarch & High Priest

People would be networked into a new Internet of Things (biological infrastructure) - and possibly have access to genetic upgrades/modifications as incentive to "submit to the post-nuclear borg-party

Kind of what I picture -

For some reason I don't believe we will see all out nuclear exchanges - but limited and starkly horrifying blasts that will be a call for permanent disarmament and international oversight + authority .:.:so current institutions like World Bank, IMF, WHO, UN, Vatican, a newly emerged united religious initiative, population based NGOs --- would become brokers of oversight and control

And I fully expect a more damaged genetic landscape as gene editing , cloning & chimeras become more common

The full "alien disclosure" - whatever that may look like - would be post-hyper-war

And i bet we have 3 Sugar Bowl victories by then too, yall fools!!

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
About right!!

And in a war where gains have been measured in hundreds of meters since June of 2022, I wouldn’t expect Ukraine to grab more than they can then dig in to defend.

Edit - good conversation as always - struggled to keep this coherent and not too long...

What nations may become new belligerents within 6 months?

Belarus ?

North Korea? ...claimed they were sending Army engineering units about a month ago - entirely possible they're still trying to bum a ride ---

China ?

only if someone orders an extra large order of $hit$how (with pork fried rice please)

They are jn a formal military alliance w/-Russia but I think they have plans in the pacific theater + on US soil ---

the USA?

If those are US Air Force pilots that flew their fighting falcons as cover during the incursion & attacks inside Russia --- then the US will be directly involved without room for doubt -

Iraq? Syria? The US' full involvement?
NATO?

The paramilitary jihad organizations are all-in already and will probably have very specific assignments like pressuring IDF forces defending Team Solomon -

Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, ISIS, and in the western nations--- Migrant Mercenaries -- will probably hit dams; power, terror strikes against "soft targets"

Honestly if this did deteriorate into world war -- there would be another 4-5 layers of escalation just based on new combatants entering the Fun

What a very special kind of MESS you have to have for a world war to unfold!

Takes effort & all kinds of resources - and constant psychological pressure and assurance

hopefully it doesn't become a thorough mind-rape though - geez

For those that take a view that Ukraine is meaningless to the US, I think this shows that's only true if Europe and Taiwan are also meaningless.

"Some of these analysts’ conclusions about the war in Ukraine—for instance, that the United States’ domestic consensus in favor of arming Kyiv would falter—have been borne out. But other realities are conspicuously absent from the Chinese public discourse. China has, in fact, incurred costs as a result of Putin’s war and Beijing’s economic and diplomatic support for it. Europe has not completely turned its back on China, but the country’s deepening relationship with Russia has caused a significant deterioration in its relations with many European countries that cannot easily be reversed. And the symmetry between Putin’s lust to seize Ukrainian territory and Beijing’s long-standing appetite to absorb Taiwan has provoked the United States and its allies in the Indo-Pacific to harden their defenses.

These blind spots matter because in China, the war in Ukraine is serving as both an observatory and a laboratory as the country prepares for heightened geopolitical conflict with the United States. As they analyze events in Ukraine, Chinese scholars seek to assess the United States’ and Europe’s resolve and understand what risks China might be forced to bear in a geopolitical or military crisis. Some experts, such as the leading military strategist Zhou Bo, have concluded that NATO’s hesitancy to make certain major interventions on Ukraine’s behalf proves that, aside from the United States, Taiwan would lack defenders in a future conflict with China. Although these scholars tend to be careful not to discuss the contours of a potential war in the Taiwan Strait too explicitly, many seem to be drawing a straight line from the cracks in the United States’ determination to support Ukraine and its likely will to stomach a possible protracted conflict with Beijing."

This is exactly something i posted in here months ago but it somehow reaches the opposite conclusion. I guess thats because it started with a conclusion before making their case.

The west ganging up on Russia is what drove them to china. We ganged up on them to defend a country of zero value to this country unless you consider the money laundering it did for some politicians.

Contrast that with Taiwan who produces tons of stuff and is probably already under the involuntary dominion of china. Who knows because you cant get straight info and our politicians dont care because china owns them.

In the end the real concern shouldn't be china and Russia being aligned. Its the fact now we alienated Russia in the event we ever have to actually go to war with china who is literally in the midst of world domination.

I would say we were played like a fiddle but not really. Just bought and paid for.

Reactions: SDC888
And i bet we have 3 Sugar Bowl victories by then too, yall fools!!

With such view of the future, you must come to the football forum and engage in some pigskin prognostication!!

Damn.

That is one detailed analysis . . . going out on several limbs simultaneously, and providing the basis for at least six futuristic screenplays/movies. . . .

For all that, I just hope my hometown gets a Wal Mart, and Ford keeps building Mustangs!!

And I’ll settle for two Sugar Bowls!!

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Who knows because you cant get straight info and our politicians dont care because china owns them.

China has made some investments, but if you look cumulatively at the visits/statements the last 3 years of Congressional members, our “strategic ambiguity” doesn’t look very ambiguous, now.

Among dozens of islands we are prepping for the showdown with China, we have re-militarized Tinian . . . yeah, THAT Tinian, the one used by the 29th Nuclear Bomb Group in WWII.

We went 26 years without a major Congressional representative visiting Taiwan, but Speakers from both parties have visited there in the last two years.

But in the meantime, Trump appears to have written Taiwan off, completely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT