ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s gold medal game.

I tried watching but the product is horrible. They missed more layups than Jared Pricket. Both teams combined for 8-33 shooting to start the game.

Reactions: KFuqua
Many of the American athletes have been flashy and arrogant. The Olympics are about amateur sport and there is a certain humility in the rest of the world’s participants.
This is not a good look for the USA

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Many of the American athletes have been flashy and arrogant. The Olympics are about amateur sport and there is a certain humility in the rest of the world’s participants.
Maybe that was true 50 years ago

Maybe that was true 50 years ago

Yep, i would say every track and field medal winner is a professional. And by the way congrats on the 2 UK female athletes that took the gold in the hurdle events. Sydney is so far ahead of the rest of the world the races aren't even competitive. I would like to see her spend some time getting the flat 400m WR too, but she may have no interest in doing that.

Reactions: Wonky and TM2013
Wow, those last two shots from France were straight from the Colon. Being a Kentucky fan prepares you for shots like that and bank shots from 40 feet. We see it all.
Amen brother. You are so right.

Most of the world hates the US anyway.

Well we sent our 2nd best team.

The U.S. Olympic team lost to the WNBA All-Star team on Saturday night 117-109

Or maybe they lose if she's on the team?

Her groupies make it out like she's female lebron or MJ.
Actually, I said this because of what I watched in the Championship game the US girls were throwing up bricks and getting mugged when they forced ball after ball inside. An outside shooter I believe would have been an easier game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT