ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Reminds me of the story of years ago about there being so many Chinese that they could march six breast into the sea forever.

And of the China-Japan war where messengers kept reporting to the Chinese leaders that they were being killed 2-1 over the Japanese in every battle. The more losses they reported, the more the generals smiled. A messenger finally asked why the generals were smiling and was told there would soon be no more Japanese.

If we were at global war with China "a quick process" doesn't matter one lick. The world wouldn't maintain its current structure in a war with China. It'd revert to pre-WWII imperial supply chains where you keep everything in-house. China has nothing to offer us that we can't control somewhere else. You're trying to judge what war with China would do to the world as it exists now, with "Chinese made goods". If we went to war with China nobody would care about the economic impact of losing cheap stuff, that's the peacetime concern of bean counters.
Frankly, I'd rather pay 10-15% more and slit China's throat.

I'm not talking about Taiwan. I'm talking about war between China and the US. You said war with China was inevitable. How and why? How do you get around MAD and why would China destroy their own position on the global ladder they've spent decades climbing? China is a bigger paper tiger than Russia. Russia has a solid imperial in-house supply chain framework. China doesn't. They aren't stupid, they know that they depend on US global overwatch for their entire economy and way of life.
Dion you can’t simultaneously be a know it all and then pretend you don’t understand. Taiwan as the trigger. They do it because they know we don’t have the guts to use nukes over Taiwan. They hope (erroneously, perhaps) that they can seize Taiwan so quickly that the global order, including supply chains, isn’t fractured. Any other questions?

Do you think for one minute that our war planners don’t run this scenario on a regular basis?

If we went to war with China nobody would care about the economic impact of losing cheap stuff, that's the peacetime concern of bean counters.
I can’t believe the Marxist is saying this. Corporations run our politicians. “Bean counters”, as you say. Why do you think they’d give a rip about it Taiwan once the shooting stopped? I think business as usual would resume very quickly.

I don’t understand your thinking. The CCP is as evil an entity as there’s ever been, but we do business with them anyway. To the point that we can’t even make our own consumer goods and many necessary goods. If we allow this state of affairs now, explain to me why we wouldn’t allow it after a shooting war with them? Would we suddenly find our convictions?

Reactions: Catemus
So you actually think the US is going to war with China in our lifetimes? How? We haven't had a war between nuclear powers since their inception. Why would MAD just cease applying?
MAD is some fairytail. There doesn’t have to be an all out nuke every city war. There’s no doctrine involving China and MAD. China doesn’t care. They only have like 60-100 nukes in their arsenal. No such thing as MAD anymore unless the president at the time is an idiot. China won’t care to nuke our carriers our pacific fleet. They won’t care.

If you don’t think the world powers are gearing up for a global conflict that China and Russia want to change the world or well the only word for you is idiot. It’s already happening. You probably thought Putin was bluffing. When xi tells his military to prepare to take tawain by 27 you better fn believe him.

Iran has enough fissile material for several bombs by the way so that is about to erupt soon too. No way in hell Isrrael waits for Iran to have a nuke. It’s all gonna go to shit real quick once it gets going. You’ll know it when you see it

Dion you can’t simultaneously be a know it all and then pretend you don’t understand. Taiwan as the trigger. They do it because they know we don’t have the guts to use nukes over Taiwan. They hope (erroneously, perhaps) that they can seize Taiwan so quickly that the global order, including supply chains, isn’t fractured. Any other questions?

Do you think for one minute that our war planners don’t run this scenario on a regular basis?
They do and it is VERY ugly.

We'll see how accurate this is. Ukraine top general was predicting a 3 front attack the first week or 2 of Feb.... So we'll see.

Col Macgregor on current situation on the ground. Maybe he's a Putin puppet too.

Col Macgregor on current situation on the ground. Maybe he's a Putin puppet too.
Putin puppet? Here he is as the main source in a TASS "news" article. Hopefully you know what TASS is. So, Putin puppet = signs point to yes. If not a puppet, then likely a UI. Both are sad.

https://tass.com/world/1560505

I kinda hesitated to post the link because there's a not insignificant chance you'll believe everything in it.

Anyway, Macgregor appears to have been quite good as an actual military commander. Seems like he went batsh!t when he got into politics. Sad.

I can’t believe the Marxist is saying this. Corporations run our politicians. “Bean counters”, as you say. Why do you think they’d give a rip about it Taiwan once the shooting stopped? I think business as usual would resume very quickly.

I don’t understand your thinking. The CCP is as evil an entity as there’s ever been, but we do business with them anyway. To the point that we can’t even make our own consumer goods and many necessary goods. If we allow this state of affairs now, explain to me why we wouldn’t allow it after a shooting war with them? Would we suddenly find our convictions?
It isn't about convictions, it's about war. You said war with China is inevitable. Now you're specifying things would go back to normal after they took Taiwan. Those are two separate things. If taking Taiwan didn't result in war then yeah, things may go back to normal. But that isn't war with China. I'm talking about real war. If we go to war with China(which I think won't happen but you said was "inevitable") then things aren't going back to normal. And Taiwan would be wholly irrelevant.

It isn't about convictions, it's about war. You said war with China is inevitable. Now you're specifying things would go back to normal after they took Taiwan. Those are two separate things. If taking Taiwan didn't result in war then yeah, things may go back to normal. But that isn't war with China. I'm talking about real war. If we go to war with China(which I think won't happen but you said was "inevitable") then things aren't going back to normal. And Taiwan would be wholly irrelevant.
Sorry if it’s not clear to you. If (when) we fight the Chinese over Taiwan, and when that is over, I can’t imagine why we wouldn’t. Money talks.

Zelensky lecturing the world. He will go down as historíes greatest mooch. He begs for stuff then lectures. He thinks he’s Israel

Zelensky lecturing the world. He will go down as historíes greatest mooch. He begs for stuff then lectures. He thinks he’s Israel
So, you're not a fan of Israel either?

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Wagner group, and Putin’s former cook, claims that there are 10 million applications from Americans wanting to join the group. He says this is why they’ve stopped “recruiting” Russian prisoners.

Meanwhile at the front line in Ukraine, there was another mass suicide of untrained Russian soldiers when they attacked Vuhledar, which is close to Soledar.

So, you're not a fan of Israel either?
I am. I love Israel. My family has a 1200 year old temple/synagogue 100 Mts from the kotel. My cousins have lived there as caretakers for 30 years and haven’t left the old city in that time. They have some lack of social skills to say the least! Not once. You have to understand the dynamic between Israeli and American Jews. Israelis are arrogant towards us always when I’m there it’s how great they are for living there and how shitty I am staying in secular or Christian nations. How crappy I am that I didn’t marry a Jewish woman. Of course I would go fight and die for Israel before I did the USA because to me Jerusalem transcends anything here on earth.

Here’s the thing though. To me zelensky and Ukraine aren’t even close to Israel. The guy has no business demanding crap from anyone. Instead of grateful he’s acting entitled. At the same time he is like a whinny baby looking for a tit.

I am. I love Israel. My family has a 1200 year old temple/synagogue 100 Mts from the kotel. My cousins have lived there as caretakers for 30 years and haven’t left the old city in that time. They have some lack of social skills to say the least! Not once. You have to understand the dynamic between Israeli and American Jews. Israelis are arrogant towards us always when I’m there it’s how great they are for living there and how shitty I am staying in secular or Christian nations. How crappy I am that I didn’t marry a Jewish woman. Of course I would go fight and die for Israel before I did the USA because to me Jerusalem transcends anything here on earth.

Here’s the thing though. To me zelensky and Ukraine aren’t even close to Israel. The guy has no business demanding crap from anyone. Instead of grateful he’s acting entitled. At the same time he is like a whinny baby looking for a tit.
Interesting and unexpected. (The first paragraph)

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Wagner group, and Putin’s former cook, claims that there are 10 million applications from Americans wanting to join the group. He says this is why they’ve stopped “recruiting” Russian prisoners.

He must read this thread. A lot of Warhawks here think the same. Everyone who doesn’t pledge full undying support to Ukraine wants to go fight for Putin.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
He must read this thread. A lot of Warhawks here think the same. Everyone who doesn’t pledge full undying support to Ukraine wants to go fight for Putin.
The “peaceniks” in the thread want the Warhawks to go fight for Ukraine. Prigozhin says there are ten million Americans who want to go fight for Putin. What should the “peaceniks” call those who want to join Wagner?

Last edited:
The peaceniks in the thread want the Warhawks to go fight for Ukraine. Prigozhin says there are ten million Americans who want to go fight for Putin. What should the peaceniks call those who want to join Wagner?
You forgot to put "peaceniks" in quotes. 😉

Reactions: Catemus
All it took to turn the sunshine Patriot war mongering Republicans into a bunch of tree hugging "give peace a chance" hippies was a failed multi-bankrupted fraudster upside-down bible holding New York real estate charity swindler? Funny how the world works...

All it took to turn the sunshine Patriot war mongering Republicans into a bunch of tree hugging "give peace a chance" hippies was a failed multi-bankrupted fraudster upside-down bible holding New York real estate charity swindler? Funny how the world works...
Care to do that in some form that makes sense? I'm a Trump fan, I also support Ukraine in their effort to defend their sovereign land. How do I fit into that odd statement?

So, this may be a shock, but I’m not the only one who thinks this. That’s the first thing.

If the Chinese believed they could knock out our forward assets like carriers, and quickly secure Taiwan, I think they’re dangerous enough to try. I don’t think anybody here has not read about their missile technology improvement.

You answered a lot of your own questions. Why would we use nukes over Taiwan? A question I’m sure they’re building into their plans.

Why would bad people do bad things that seem crazy, you ask. But Putin did.

You assume that they think like us. That’s a big mistake.
That is true. They do not think like us.

Well that sounds like all Putin is interested in is 4-5 eastern Ukraine provinces, LOL. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I love how you don't believe any info posted. This is what Polish Generals are hearing from US and Ukr intel sources. It may be wrong but just take it for what it is without acting like every single thing you disagree with intentionally wrong. Jesus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT