ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Old enough to not rely on others to think for me.

Try it, you might like it. Start with your reasoning for our support of this war.
We've been over this with you a hundred times. You know our reasoning and it appears Putin is sabre rattling at Poland. What do you think of that.

It’s interesting stuff but the German energy sector can not be considered objective voices. Many of them are in Putin’s pocket. If they weren’t we wouldn’t be in this position in the first place.
Now that is an interesting point! Why is that? Is it their energy sector or their government that tied them to Russia?

Reactions: chroix
We've been over this with you a hundred times. You know our reasoning and it appears Putin is sabre rattling at Poland. What do you think of that.
I don’t think anything of it. That is WWIII, and not much choice on our part. We DO have a choice about involvement in Ukraine.

Reactions: SDC888
War with China.
I still don't think so. China loves to sabre rattle nearly as much as Russia. They do it for leverage in economic matters. A simple fact in China is that we are their cash cow, their goose that lays the golden egg. Going to war with that country isn't wise nor fruitful. We are also far superior to them with weapons. As far as threats go, China is a bigger threat than Russia but it certainly isn't inevitable.

Reactions: chroix
I still don't think so. China loves to sabre rattle nearly as much as Russia. They do it for leverage in economic matters. A simple fact in China is that we are their cash cow, their goose that lays the golden egg. Going to war with that country isn't wise nor fruitful. We are also far superior to them with weapons. As far as threats go, China is a bigger threat than Russia but it certainly isn't inevitable.
I used to agree but their actions lately say otherwise.

Of course oil is gonna dip in the winter months due to demand but it’s still at 80 bucks a barrel. Come April/may when people are back out and traveling it will go up. The baseline is 80$ a barrel now by may 100$.

Now that is an interesting point! Why is that? Is it their energy sector or their government that tied them to Russia?

Yo man. Just wanted to reach out and apologize for being snarky earlier. I shouldn’t have made it personal at all and I apologize. I don’t want to shut down the conversation. Appreciate hearing everybody’s views here even when I disagree.

Perhaps this is known. Not to me, till now, assuming it's real.

Biden blew up the Nord Stream Pipelines:

Hard to believe something with one unnamed anonymous source without any other news publications being able to confirm it. Seymour also hasn’t been the most credible reporter over the last couple of decades.

Of course oil is gonna dip in the winter months due to demand but it’s still at 80 bucks a barrel. Come April/may when people are back out and traveling it will go up. The baseline is 80$ a barrel now by may 100$.
People no longer need heating oil?

Not buying that one.

lol

Biden said they were going to end Nordstream

A Pulitzer Prize winning reporter is now reporting the Biden administration committed the eco terror attack that ended Nordstream

The US benefited the most out of anyone from ending Nordstream

Yet you still aren’t buying the fact the US blew up the pipeline because it doesn’t follow the popular narrative you parrot.

lol

A Pulitzer Prize winning reporter is now reporting the Biden administration committed the eco terror attack that ended Nordstream

Yet you still aren’t buying the fact the US blew up the pipeline because it doesn’t follow the popular narrative you parrot.
A lib former NYT reporter at that broke the story. But I think we all knew what happened based on bidens threat

People no longer need heating oil?
5% or some low number of buildings use heating oil. It’s nothing compared to the demands of gasoline. It’s just a fact that oil prices bottom in winter and spike in spring and summer as there becomes more and more travel.

Putting words together is not your strong suit. I recommend that you use ChatGPT to proofread your quips. It can make them much more coherent.
It's weird how it's you war mongers that can't go 2 pages without devolving to insults. I get that you can't argue your point intelligently so you have to throw mud but I would think you'd get tired after a while. Or maybe you are trying to get this thread shutdown too so that people can't see how bad the war is going for Ukraine and how bad our money is being wasted. You aren't helping Ukrainians. They are dying by the 1000's.

It's weird how it's you war mongers that can't go 2 pages without devolving to insults. I get that you can't argue your point intelligently so you have to throw mud but I would think you'd get tired after a while. Or maybe you are trying to get this thread shutdown too so that people can't see how bad the war is going for Ukraine and how bad our money is being wasted. You aren't helping Ukrainians. They are dying by the 1000's.
Not a single one of the warhawks on this thread has yet to volunteer to fight for their precious Z. And how do I know this? Because we'd never hear the end of it otherwise. What I find fascinating is that the small minority of "conservatives" who are Hellbent on a nuclear holocaust with a near 100% death rate were the same ones who were terrified of a glorified flu bug with a .3% death rate (and dropping). Show me a "conservative" warhawk and I'll show you a "conservative" who liked lockdowns, masks, and vaccine mandates. I expect no better from the Left, of course, but they're equally as clueless. Let's shut down the world over the flu and then let's provoke World War 3? It's a Catch 22. It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: SDC888 and hmt5000
Also, show me a American warhawk against Russian aggression over the Ukraine, and I will show you an American warhawk who rabidly supported our own aggression against Iraq, Libya, Serbia, etc, etc. (I'll exclude the left from this as they largely opposed our own adventures). Neocon Jingos gonna Jingo, I suppose. It's always OK when WE do it.

Reactions: SDC888 and hmt5000
lol

Seymour has been called out more times than a cheap hooker. Do I doubt him, yep. He can name his anonymous source. I read the article and enjoyed the picture he was drawing, which is convincing, except it lacks a shred of confirmation except a single anonymous source. I do call BS on this. The same as when he called the Bin Laden death all a bunch of lies, which he backtracked on later.

Not a single one of the warhawks on this thread has yet to volunteer to fight for their precious Z. And how do I know this? Because we'd never hear the end of it otherwise. What I find fascinating is that the small minority of "conservatives" who are Hellbent on a nuclear holocaust with a near 100% death rate were the same ones who were terrified of a glorified flu bug with a .3% death rate (and dropping). Show me a "conservative" warhawk and I'll show you a "conservative" who liked lockdowns, masks, and vaccine mandates. I expect no better from the Left, of course, but they're equally as clueless. Let's shut down the world over the flu and then let's provoke World War 3? It's a Catch 22. It makes no sense at all.
That is gaslighting and a pathetic version.

There was no insult in that. Just how thin skinned are you?

China will take Taiwan the moment they conclude they can do so without the United States committing fully to war over it.

GWB publicly declared the United States would use nuclear weapons to defend Taiwan and that stopped China in their tracks as at the time it was fairly controversial, but the Chinese sensed weakness after 9/11 and with the unpopularity of the two middle eastern wars it was prime time for them to strike but Bush Jr's resolve was clear and they (correctly) figured he meant it. To his day I am sure his Dad advised him on that as it was a bold move and there has never been a more prepared US President for Commander in Chief than GHWB with his intelligence/CIA background.

So we are in a similar situation now. The Chinese are watching Ukraine and the US Gov for our ability to assess the situation and call or not call Putin's bluffs which now include Poland.

Does the United States have the resolve and the political will to defend Taiwan or will we balk? The answer to that question has immense ramifications for the world.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Ukrainians are not dying as fast as the invading Russians, though. Your Great Leader keeps throwing cannon fodder in front of Ukraine’s tanks and artillery. Almost 150,000 dead to date.

40,000 of the 50,000 convicts he sent to the trenches have been killed. Want to stop the massacre? Call that psycho and tell him you are against the war. I’m sure he’ll listen to you. LOL

China will take Taiwan the moment they conclude they can do so without the United States committing fully to war over it.

GWB publicly declared the United States would use nuclear weapons to defend Taiwan and that stopped China in their tracks as at the time it was fairly controversial, but the Chinese sensed weakness after 9/11 and with the unpopularity of the two middle eastern wars it was prime time for them to strike but Bush Jr's resolve was clear and they (correctly) figured he meant it. To his day I am sure his Dad advised him on that as it was a bold move and there has never been a more prepared US President for Commander in Chief than GHWB with his intelligence/CIA background.

So we are in a similar situation now. The Chinese are watching Ukraine and the US Gov for our ability to assess the situation and call or not call Putin's bluffs which now include Poland.

Does the United States have the resolve and the political will to defend Taiwan or will we balk? The answer to that question has immense ramifications for the world.
you realize we can say what we would do on the internet but the guys that abandoned the most defensible airport in Afghanistan, then allowed the taliban to encircle the only way out of the country with the hope they wouldn't kill everyone... and then surrendered to the taliban, are the ones still in command.

This is one of the reasons I don't think some of you realize our points. We are not in a position to deter war because of who is in charge and their track record. Everyone will make us prove it while this set of idiots are in charge. I'd rather lose Ukraine and Taiwan now and hope we get grown ups back in government than have these idiots start a full blown war with Russia and China and lose 10's of thousands of men and lose half our Pacific fleet because Joe and Milley couldn't decide what to do when presented with aggressive foe.

The economics of war right now with who is in charge are also horrible for us. Biden has the economic knowledge of a freshman college student. We are betting on very dumb people to buck their trend and steer us through a complex equation better off than doing nothing. I don't trust any of them to not make things worse.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Ukrainians are not dying as fast as the invading Russians, though. Your Great Leader keeps throwing cannon fodder in front of Ukraine’s tanks and artillery. Almost 150,000 dead to date.

40,000 of the 50,000 convicts he sent to the trenches have been killed. Want to stop the massacre? Call that psycho and tell him you are against the war. I’m sure he’ll listen to you. LOL
Jesus you are lost. I don't know where you get your news but no serious journalist in Europe think that Ukraine has lost fewer troops than Russia. In fact, most think its closer to 2 to 1 for Ukrainian losses. Ignoring that lets you feel good about keeping up the influx of weapons... sure. But it just means that Ukraine will have to do an 8th and 9th mobilization to keep fighting. You are saying Russia is losing 150000 and they are only doing 2 mobilizations....

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Jesus you are lost. I don't know where you get your news but no serious journalist in Europe think that Ukraine has lost fewer troops than Russia. In fact, most think its closer to 2 to 1 for Ukrainian losses. Ignoring that lets you feel good about keeping up the influx of weapons... sure. But it just means that Ukraine will have to do an 8th and 9th mobilization to keep fighting. You are saying Russia is losing 150000 and they are only doing 2 mobilizations....
Being as ignorant about the war as you are, you don’t know that the Orcs don’t count the Wagner mercenary deaths. They’re not Russians so they mean nothing.

Just as the convicts, conscripts and contract soldiers don’t mean crap to Putler. He doesn’t care who dies for his cause, he’s going to leave a legacy like Peter the Great, dammit.

Call on the Russians to end the war. Let us know what they say.

you realize we can say what we would do on the internet but the guys that abandoned the most defensible airport in Afghanistan, then allowed the taliban to encircle the only way out of the country with the hope they wouldn't kill everyone... and then surrendered to the taliban, are the ones still in command.

This is one of the reasons I don't think some of you realize our points. We are not in a position to deter war because of who is in charge and their track record. Everyone will make us prove it while this set of idiots are in charge. I'd rather lose Ukraine and Taiwan now and hope we get grown ups back in government than have these idiots start a full blown war with Russia and China and lose 10's of thousands of men and lose half our Pacific fleet because Joe and Milley couldn't decide what to do when presented with aggressive foe.

The economics of war right now with who is in charge are also horrible for us. Biden has the economic knowledge of a freshman college student. We are betting on very dumb people to buck their trend and steer us through a complex equation better off than doing nothing. I don't trust any of them to not make things worse.
“I'd rather lose Ukraine and Taiwan…”

Well of course you would since you know nothing about international relations. We have treaties with Ukraine and agreements with Taiwan, but that means nothing to you.

Reactions: LOL_Man
“I'd rather lose Ukraine and Taiwan…”

Well of course you would since you know nothing about international relations. We have treaties with Ukraine and agreements with Taiwan, but that means nothing to you.
What is our treaty with Ukraine?

Yo man. Just wanted to reach out and apologize for being snarky earlier. I shouldn’t have made it personal at all and I apologize. I don’t want to shut down the conversation. Appreciate hearing everybody’s views here even when I disagree.
I’m sorry too. I enjoy your posts.

Reactions: SDC888 and chroix
What is our treaty with Ukraine?
OMG, Petrovsky. You are truly waving your hands around in the dark. I stated all of our treaties and agreements in a prior post and you missed it. You really are skipping around sites, aren’t you? Pathetic.

Reactions: LOL_Man
OMG, Petrovsky. You are truly waving your hands around in the dark. I stated all of our treaties and agreements in a prior post and you missed it. You really are skipping around sites, aren’t you? Pathetic.
Just glad that we aren't using insults. Stay the course. You can get 500,000 Ukrainians killed and when our weak leaders pull out and leave them you pretend you didn't know that would be the case. But every 'orc' death is worth it to you. You'll risk ww3 and nukes to see a dead 'orc'. LOL. Wasn't Petrovsky Ukrainian?

Who thinks that. What a bunch of BS as usual. Prove it for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT