ADVERTISEMENT

The propaganda has started. Bet he’s coming back

All due respect but that’s the same thing we’ve said every single year
I don’t even give my grandchildren the number of chances that man has had

I've been done with Cal for a couple years now, and I'm not advocating for him to come back. I'm saying, if he does come back, he should be hit with a list of demands in order to do so. The fans and university should be put back to #1.

An awesome crowd didn't help in Nashville so pretty sure the crowd barely registers on the program's issues. I seem to remember the 2023 Crowd was amazing as well but UK got bounced by Vandy in the first game.
You're right. The amazing crowd didn't hurt the team for sure.

I've been done with Cal for a couple years now, and I'm not advocating for him to come back. I'm saying, if he does come back, he should be hit with a list of demands in order to do so. The fans and university should be put back to #1.
Fair …thanks for the clarification
Still though, he’d never to accede to any demands and thanks to that contract he doesn’t have to
He’s got the University by the short hairs

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Fair …thanks for the clarification
Still though, he’d never to accede to any demands and thanks to that contract he doesn’t have to
He’s got the University by the short hairs

Yeah, and Mitch should be fired for that contract extension alone. Extensions should be given in 4-5 year spans. Lifetime contracts just entice anyone to start mailing it in. Dumbest shit Mitch has ever done, and he hired Billy Gillespie.

Yeah, and Mitch should be fired for that contract extension alone. Extensions should be given in 4-5 year spans. Lifetime contracts just entice anyone to start mailing it in. Dumbest shit Mitch has ever done, and he hired Billy Gillespie.
Agreed 100%
Mitch should be fired for sheer ineptitude

Reactions: Lazlo7 and TM2013
I bet he’s coming back. To my knowledge no national media has reported anything serious happening. I’m pretty sure being UK it would’ve broke by now.

On Twitter you got Matt jones saying their is no better coach then Cal available, which is crazy after what’s happened recently. Then even on here you got random people that I rarely have seen on here trying to get people to buy into Cal hiring different assistants. They don’t wanna pay the buy out and got their puppets on board with trying to persuade people on social media into wanting to keep Cal around. SMH
A lot of people have made accounts to defend the snake oil salesman the last day or two they stand out like a sore thumb

Better be a lot of ****in changes.
Better be a complete overhaul of the staff minus Welch, better focus on shooting and physicality in the frontcourt. And better acknowledge that he screwed up. But none of that is happening. It will be the same thing as the last 4 years

Reactions: Mike-D
I hate Cal as everyone knows and couldn’t bring myself to pay him 33 million.
I would buy every house around him and put convicts, drug attics, and prostitutes in all of them.
If he moved I would do it over and over.

Then I’d buy all the tickets to Rupp and let it sit empty.
Sounds like a well planned strategy. What's a drug attic?

• Haha
Reactions: ukcatz12
Yesterday, I thought he was gone. Now, I think you’re right. He’s gonna be back. People are “backing off”.

If the tough decision for Mitch is trying to please the players because they don't won't him gone, who cares? How many of the players are coming back anyway? My guess is that the only players wanting him back are the ones who are benefiting from him being here. If players threaten to leave if the coach isn't retained, the players can go too. There is no joy watching this train wreck. We can't even get quality portal players with CCC here because they feat he will play the freshmen over them which is probably what would happen.

If Cal comes back, I am done. Under no circumstances do I find bringing him back to be an acceptable situation. I am done with Cal. I don't give a damn what he says or how he tries to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, this ship is sinking with him at the controls. He's gotta go.

Kentucky does not hate Cal. They hate losing. Get over yourself.
He told me I was stupid for saying Mitchel wasn't that great and then told me to enjoy being blocked when it played out and I asked him what he thought now.. Ever had a car pull out in front of you and instead of apologizing they flip you the bird? That's him, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
He will be back and we will have some major returns along with a good class.
Then most of the stupids will jump back on the Cal wagon and be let down yet again. Again I am not watching another Kentucky basketball game until he’s out.

It would be so incredibly disappointing because it's another wasted year. THE SAME THING HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
Just wait till he comes back, and we win like 5 in a row. Here comes the:

''I was wrong, Calipari proved me wrong, LETS CHEER FOR THESE CATS IN MARCH!''. Posted to 100 thread views and 3 replies.

Just to lose in the 2nd or 1st round.

And on and on.

Alabama football spring practice starts soon for SK73. No worries.
You and Jake Spoon(Woodrow Call) seem to be upset that I have been an Alabama football fan since I was a kid. I grew up with Rupp and the Bear. I don't change teams because of a coaching change. For the record, Cal needs to move on.

You and Jake Spoon(Woodrow Call) seem to be upset that I have been an Alabama football fan since I was a kid. I grew up with Rupp and the Bear. I don't change teams because of a coaching change. For the record, Cal needs to move on.
So instead of sticking with UK football, you went with the coach? Lol, makes sense. Hope you're ready to buy some Michigan gear.

I don't think so. I think he is gone. Hero? You are a weird little man.
I’ve not been the one cursing at people for months and acting like an idiot for John calipari. How can you call anyone weird? You should be ashamed of yourself for being that foolish

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT