ADVERTISEMENT

The meltdowns against LSU and Florida cost us first place in the SEC.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
UK would be 12-3 right now in the SEC and in sole possession of first place, with two scrub games coming up. Would be looking at 22-6 right now and 24-6 after inevitably ransacking Vandy and Arkansas. That's possible 1 seed level stuff, especially since we own the head-to-head with UNC.

My God....SHUT UP! We have blown out Auburn, Alabama and just beat a good MSY team...all 3 was Quad 1 Wins and you people are still bitching about shit you cant change!

ENJOY THE MOMENT!

This board is so exhausting!!
Bats in his Belfry?

A&M sucks. That's an embarrassing loss. LSU is actually just as good or better than A&M. Florida at home...woof.

LSU may finish 10 and 8 in the league. What a dog crap schedule down the stretch for them.

2 if 3 remaining are on road but vandy, Arkansas and Missouri.

Can no one just enjoy winning three in a row instead of having a meltdown about a game that happened weeks ago and no one can change the outcome of? Why live in misery and enjoy the wins!

I mean we just got 3 Quad 1 Wins, 2 of them on the road in a hostile environment!

Reactions: Sejonesy
Can no one just enjoy winning three in a row instead of having a meltdown about a game that happened weeks ago and no one can change the outcome of? Why live in misery and enjoy the wins!

I mean we just got 3 Quad 1 Wins, 2 of them on the road in a hostile environment!
2 in a row, but 4 out of 5.

Overall vibe is way more positive here than a few weeks ago. But we are UK fans, we’re going nitpick everything going into March lol

There was no melt down in his post. Ive thought the same thing. We should have won the SEC but losses that should have been wins cost us. Very valid post.

We also could have beat a and m.

We also could have lost at Florida and at msu.
Yeah, the what-ifs could go both ways. We won by 2 at both Florida and MSU.
But to the original post, it's true. We'd be alone in 1st place if we had won the LSU and Florida games. It's frustrating for sure. It's crazy that we still have a shot to win the SEC if we could win out, even with those 2 bad losses. Just win baby! :D

Ok, I give up. Have fun living in Misery while the world goes on.

Please focus on what didn't happen and wallow in pity instead of moving on.

The rest of us will enjoy the rest of the season.

Maybe MSU will just end the season because they lost to UK last night. I'm sure Bama calls it quits too and so will Kansas because they lost last night to BYU.

• Haha
Reactions: catben and WeWant9
Now we are almost in 4th place behind mighty South Carolina. Just sickening. UK, struggling to get a double bye in the SEC tournament. How sad it has become.
Yes, it's sad that we aren't kicking teams butts while trying to figure out what region the NCAA is going to place us in as a #1 or #2 seed and if WHEN we win the SEC Tournament, will the NCAA Selection Committee even take into account UK winning it???

Wasn't that long ago when Cal cared enough about winning EVERYTHING, now he makes excuses and tells the fans to just "Enjoy the process" which translates to, "I can't win ENOUGH with OAD's anymore, so I will try to SNOW JOB the fans with more of my BULLCRAP"!!!

We always have 1-2 games where you’re like “wth happened in this game”. It’s usually the “game of their life” type performances like A&M then just some dumb stuff like in the Fla home game. We seem to be penalized more than other teams when we have those slip ups as well, especially in the rankings but it would be nice to have the lsu game back and Fla for sure. I’ll throw in the SC game as well, every team has head scratching losses though.

UK would be 12-3 right now in the SEC and in sole possession of first place, with two scrub games coming up. Would be looking at 22-6 right now and 24-6 after inevitably ransacking Vandy and Arkansas. That's possible 1 seed level stuff, especially since we own the head-to-head with UNC.
We are literally 3 seconds from being 12-3 in a very tough league.

Reactions: Fox2monk

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I honestly in my heart of hearts think we are one of the 5 best teams in country.

This team had a lot of growing up to do. The problem is we saw what they could be very early and built up that hype train. Then we had injuries, freshman struggles, etc.

Can't change the past but can change the future.

Really looking forward to this stretch run. Like where this team is right now.

Go to the top of blackberry mountain and jump off it..

Yeah, the what-ifs could go both ways. We won by 2 at both Florida and MSU.
But to the original post, it's true. We'd be alone in 1st place if we had won the LSU and Florida games. It's frustrating for sure. It's crazy that we still have a shot to win the SEC if we could win out, even with those 2 bad losses. Just win baby! :D
This!

Reactions: IL Wildcat
Take away the stupid shot-clock call at A&M and we are half a game behind Floppy Top and Bama.

Dillingham stays with his man at LSU or Ugonna gets back in the paint to deflect the pass and we are half a game up in first.

Use your timeouts and foul up 3 against the Gators and we are sitting a game and a half up now

Frustrating, but nothing can be done now. We just need to keep winning.

Reactions: Ugoff
Of course it did, that’s why I was so pissed when it happened! You can not blow a 15 point lead against a .500 team and then blow a 4 point lead with 40 seconds left.

Reactions: crestcat
My God....SHUT UP! We have blown out Auburn, Alabama and just beat a good MSU team...all 3 was Quad 1 Wins and you people are still bitching about shit you cant change!

ENJOY THE MOMENT!

Then why don't you stop reading it ... and stop posting ! It's all of you sunshine pumpers who are so unmitigatedly exhausting !

But cal said in the post-game. He got it right last night. Just let him coach.🤣

He finally got it right. Once this year.🙄

My God....SHUT UP! We have blown out Auburn, Alabama and just beat a good MSU team...all 3 was Quad 1 Wins and you people are still bitching about shit you cant change!

ENJOY THE MOMENT!

Are we in first? When is the last time we won the SEc reg season or tournament ?

I really want that Florida game back. All we had to do was foul up 3 at the end and it never goes to overtime.
Or get the ball to Reed or Reeves for the FT's like I was calling out before we inbounded it. Not 100% lock they make both but despite many of you saying that night that Reed isn't our best FT shooter. (He actually isn't it is Reeves but Reed has been clutch in the final minute this year).

And of course foul up 3 once Dilly bricked the 2nd FT (Or as much as I love him Reed blew that end of game you can't leave Clayton for no reason but if Cal had told them to foul it wouldn't have mattered)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT