ADVERTISEMENT

The Goose is loose!

I didn't see a thread. Jack is replacing Mike as our color man. Talk about a home run hire. Especially for younger fans like me who like to hear the Goose tell tales of ball here in the 70s, both in Lexington and at UK.

He will have football duties too, correct?
Mike Pratt didn’t have football duties - color man for football is Jeff Piecoro.

Reactions: CB3UK
Mike Pratt didn’t have football duties - color man for football is Jeff Piecoro.
I know. Just wondering if any of that was changing with this. Don't know why it would but just a thought.

I really liked Lorenzen on the pregame show with the KSR guys. Wish he was with us still! Edited my OP because you're probably right, they wont use him as crossover.

ardcollegeno000%21-god%21-no-god.gif

I like Jack Givens and think he will do great. He was the special speaker at my sons elementary school graduation this past year. I went into the gym for the graduation and saw him sitting on the stage. I ask my wife to hand me her program bulletin paper that they hand out on the way in. I thought it was him but had to make sure. Sure enough, it was him. He gave a good speech and as it turns out, his grandson goes to the same school as my son and was also graduating.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Love this …I live in Central Florida and he used to be the analyst for the Magic …think it was Chip Carey whom did the play by play at that time …he’s very good

Reactions: BlueSince92
Be neat if they could get Mashburn. Not sure if he's a UK guy or too much a Pitino guy for that.

Please not Rex, I would hate to lose out on listening to our pregame show

Same. I’m sure there will be some games where I’m cutting it close to catch on TV meaning my drive time will be mostly pregame. Ni Rex. Please.

Reactions: AGEE11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT