• Flat

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Globe

Votes: 87 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50-jpg.132131

the funny thing is that in roughly ten billion years the sun will start burning helium for fuel expand and engulf this sphere or flat plane and turn it to dust.

Reactions: 12 Oz. Epilogue
I watched it live, but you can see the replay at the link below. A broadcast/replay doesn't do it justice. If you ever have an opportunity to catch a launch in person, do it. My first ever launch was an evening October shuttle launch that blasted off at dusk. We were about 20 miles away. I expected a flash of light, followed by seeing a penlight go up into the night.....but what happened instead was that the whole ****ing Southern skyline was lit up, and the blaze off the boosters was beyond spectacular. I had to pick my lower jaw up out of the sand when it was over. It's still one of the damnedest things I've ever seen.

http://www.space.com/36854-blastoff-spacex-launches-inmarsat-5-f4-satellite-video.html

Last edited:
I never did get an answer for how SpaceX fits into the conspiracy. Is the government secretly funding Elon Musk to form a more elaborate conspiracy now that the flat earthers figured out NASA?

Now you are just getting lazy with your conspiracy theories Bill.

If you're expecting any kind of intellectual argument from Bill, you're going to be disappointed. He doesn't have the capacity for intellectual discussion. Bill is an unsophisticated troll.

He sacrifices personal credibility by professing extremely dumb beliefs and spends time posting absurd links and memes. That's it. In his sad little world it's his only way to get attention.

Somebody with a little more intelligence, if desired, could accomplish provocation by simply taking the side of truth on a controversial topic and present the facts to the hordes of idiots. A dumbass has to make himself the idiot to get attention. Unsophisticated troll.

If you're expecting any kind of intellectual argument from Bill, you're going to be disappointed. He doesn't have the capacity for intellectual discussion. Bill is an unsophisticated troll.

He sacrifices personal credibility by professing extremely dumb beliefs and spends time posting absurd links and memes. That's it. In his sad little world it's his only way to get attention.

Somebody with a little more intelligence, if desired, could accomplish provocation by simply taking the side of truth on a controversial topic and present the facts to the hordes of idiots. A dumbass has to make himself the idiot to get attention. Unsophisticated troll.

I'm more intelligent than you in every conceivable way Ida, and I always have been, chump.

I'm more intelligent than you in every conceivable way Ida, and I always have been, chump.

Brushy is the perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect: people so dumb they don't recognize their own stupidity and believe themselves to be experts. It's pervasive everywhere on the Internet now in this "Age of Misinformation", where everyone has their own echo chamber, social media blogs, tweets, YouTube channels, etc. Some would argue even our own president is suffering from the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Dunning%20Kruger%20Chart.jpg

Last edited:
Brushy is the perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect: people so dumb they don't recognize their own stupidity and believe themselves to be experts. It's pervasive everywhere on the Internet now in this "Age of Misinformation", where everyone has their own echo chamber, social media blogs, tweets, YouTube channels, etc. Some would argue even our own president is suffering from the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Dunning%20Kruger%20Chart.jpg
[pfftt]

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: ganner918
you should be ignoring the flat earth theory yourself. Because pretend its real. if you convince enough people of it... then god or the aliens that put this lie into motion would go all biblical and destroy our asses to start new and fresh. Think about it.

I'm trying to prepare you fools for Project Bluebeam and the coming (fake) alien contact, which is a likely candidate for the 'Great Deception' spoken of in Revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT