Is the Earth Flat or a Globe

• Flat

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Globe

Votes: 87 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot's of theories about the ISS, haven't made my mind up about that one yet.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: TheLexingtonian
Here ya go. https://archive.org/stream/antarctica00balc/antarctica00balc_djvu.txt

There are many other references within the book. There is nothing to dispute with respect to circumnavigating antarctica. It is so common, solo sailors have done it repeatedly. There is even a competition for it. Again, this isn't an issue you can just ignore like gravity. This one can be and is accomplished with your eyes and sometimes navigation tools to plot longitude and latitude. You can do it yourself too. Simply buy a ticket. Your disk theory is impossible. Was that your main argument? Of course, you can simply say you don't believe it but that really requires a mental illness. For heavens sake, people circumnavigate the world now with GPS tracking which also nullifies your disk theory. You're welcome to present your next piece of evidence if you wish.

Try to rent a boat or plane and go to Antarctica without getting permission first. You can't it's restricted by the Treaty of Antarctica and you will be turned back before you can step foot on land. Cruises go to predetermined ports, tourist flights travel predetermined flight paths, try to go on your own, you can't.
That's disingenuous. Yes, you need a permit, sometimes, but that is a measure of protection for a pristine environment. You can go on your own and obtaining a permit is not difficult, if you even need one. Here is a link to the UK process with a list of folks who got permits this year. Most were not on a commercial cruise. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visits-to-antarctica-how-to-apply-for-a-permit

Reactions: JDHoss
You move from the land masses we know to a Dinosaur filled land area. My theory is the earth isn't a disc but multiple "lands" that are corrected via several ice walls. We find dinosaur bones here because of a great warming of the ice wall, which caused it to melt enough for the large reptiles to make their way here. Once here, they couldn't adjust to the climate and died out.
That is my theory and if you think i'm wrong, then prove it. This theory is about as sane as a flat earth one.

I think you are on to something. Another land mass has to be where we get dragons from.... and elves. dont forget the elves.

Reactions: NewEraCATS
how do you explain star trek? Or star wars? Any intergalactic battle on television proves you wrong again and again

I think Bushy watches/listens to too much Alex Jones and his conspiracies. That or Coast to Coast Am........

Dont get me wrong.... I really like listening to Coast to Coast Am but I go in knowing its entertainment and maybe only 1% of anything they talk about is truthful.

Reactions: augustaky1
[eyeroll]
I don't put much stock in the opinions of the blind or willfully ignorant.
Of course not, but that isn't a valid rebuttal. It isn't opinion and whether or not you put stock in it is quite irrelevant. Your ice wall theory has been shattered. Do you have anything else? The list of things you either don't know or ignore is getting quite long.

Reactions: augustaky1
Your ice wall theory has been shattered.

lol, no it hasn't.

The list of things you either don't know or ignore is getting quite long.

I know you can see things across vast distances of water that should be beyond a "horizon" if their is one. That's the ball game everything else is speculation, but more and more people are starting to look into these things so answers will come in time.

lol, no it hasn't.

I know you can see things across vast distances of water that should be beyond a "horizon" if their is one. That's the ball game everything else is speculation, but more and more people are starting to look into these things so answers will come in time.
Ah, so you are taking the mental illness route. That isn't a surprise. So tell me, when you get a colonoscopy, how do they keep the camera out of your sinuses?

Care to post a rebuttal or are you so poorly educated you don't even understand what I'm asking. My bet? You're misinformed to the point of utter stupidity. You could also be a troll, which would explain your departure from common sense.
giphy.gif

Of course not, but that isn't a valid rebuttal. It isn't opinion and whether or not you put stock in it is quite irrelevant. Your ice wall theory has been shattered. Do you have anything else? The list of things you either don't know or ignore is getting quite long.

Are you saying that billy is looking at this subject through a blind eye lens?

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
I've always remained agnostic as to whether or not Russians are actually posing as english-speaking Americans in order to affect the mindsets of US citizens. This thread must be proof. BB, are you not a Russian-operative trying to make us all less grounded in reality ;)?

lol, no it hasn't.

Asked and answered.

Go back and read the fkn thread. I'm not rehashing everything just for your ignorant ass.
There is nothing you can post that changes simple facts. Again, no one can be that stupid but you could do that if you're insane. I'm still chuckling about your idea that elevation is relative to the center of the earth. I gotta hand it to you, you had me going for a second. That one was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT