ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Coach Cal

Then you failed. Because I don’t question charity. That’s just uncalled for. Cal or any coach is open for criticism but to question anyone for donating money to someone is low.
Nah, he wasn’t low. He had valid points. It’s what he believed- charity without publicity.

Reactions: bucsrule8872
Let it go. Your making yourself look worse.
Cal offered and included the fan base. Wanted to let the fans know of the situation and contribute out of their love for Mike.
No more no less.
You’re working yourself into a state. Making yourself look so petty, argumentative and jealous.
Just back out of this topic for good and move on. You’ll feel better

Or follow your own advice.

I posted a joke based on a series of ridiculous statements in this chain. Of course I make assumptions on people who have weird outlooks on things, just as you do. In fact I’m guessing you’re making assumptions about me as you read this.
Nope, I wasn't. I simply called the balls and strikes of your words. But thanks for making, yet AGAIN, another assumption.

Let it go. Your making yourself look worse.
Cal offered and included the fan base. Wanted to let the fans know of the situation and contribute out of their love for Mike.
No more no less.
You’re working yourself into a state. Making yourself look so petty, argumentative and jealous.
Just back out of this topic for good and move on. You’ll feel better
That's your opinion. We clearly disagree, but there's no reason for you to get personal. Yet you did anyway. Seems like you're the one "in a state."

I could deconstruct your entire "argument" but it's just so tedious and you don't possess the intelligence to understand what a joke it is. I'll just say that there's no circumstance of Calipari's life that I envy. NONE. The man has no character, he's a hypocrite and a liar, and lots of rich guys end up miserable. You telling me to shut up is boring and hackneyed. One day Cal will be gone and you'll have nothing else to say about him. And I'll still be right about him.

Reactions: bucsrule8872
Nope, I wasn't. I simply called the balls and strikes of your words. But thanks for making, yet AGAIN, another assumption.
You assumed I was assuming. You sound like the assumer. You only call ball’s and strikes as though Cal is at the plate. I’m sure your boy loves you coming to his defense.

You assumed I was assuming. You sound like the assumer. You only call ball’s and strikes as though Cal is at the plate. I’m sure your boy loves you coming to his defense.

LowCountry and I argue with each other all the time. I defended Cal during the Sharpe debacle. He tore into me like a shark. I’m definitely not his boy. We just happen to see eye to eye on this situation.

Reactions: LowCountryCat
That's your opinion. We clearly disagree, but there's no reason for you to get personal. Yet you did anyway. Seems like you're the one "in a state."

I could deconstruct your entire "argument" but it's just so tedious and you don't possess the intelligence to understand what a joke it is. I'll just say that there's no circumstance of Calipari's life that I envy. NONE. The man has no character, he's a hypocrite and a liar, and lots of rich guys end up miserable. You telling me to shut up is boring and hackneyed. One day Cal will be gone and you'll have nothing else to say about him. And I'll still be right about him.
I have to say you’re the one that comes off as miserable all day everyday. What a whiner!

I applaud him for being generous, but isn’t this about the equivalent of me dropping a five in the Salvation Army bucket? Dude has made 10 million a year for a decade.

Just saying.
Its not what you give, but the thought behind the gift----Cal could pay for Mike's entire expenses if he so choose. And who knows, maybe Cal is only making the $50K public....I wouldn't be one bit shocked if he's given more(already).

Cal is a very, very generous person...And very approachable.

Its not what you give, but the thought behind the gift----Cal could pay for Mike's entire expenses if he so choose. And who knows, maybe Cal is only making the $50K public....I wouldn't be one bit shocked if he's given more(already).

Cal is a very, very generous person...And very approachable.
Still haven’t seen any claims that the ones minimizing cal’s donation have donated a proportional amount to anything. Guy donates .625% of his annual salary to a single instance which is most definitely a small proportion of his total annual philanthropy. But even then, to get a feel for how much that actually is to him, if he did that 160/365 days a year he’d have $0.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Nope. You confirmed it for me.
I confirmed a lot of things in this thread you haven’t addressed…except you’re stuck on the definition of the word “assumed” and taking literally what was clearly not meant to be literal in my post to your bud.

I confirmed a lot of things in this thread you haven’t addressed…except you’re stuck on the definition of the word “assumed” and taking literally what was clearly not meant to be literal in my post to your bud.
I'm not stuck on anything. YOU'RE the little girl who has to have the last word.

I wish he would go back to being the kinda coach that he is a philanthropist. Probably one of the best in all of sports. I don’t see every story, and not everyone of them does it publicly but he does go all out for great causes.

The degenerates of our fanbase don't deserve much of anything good and certainly haven't deserved all the good times we've had since 2010. Luckily, they are nothing more than a pack of neutered dogs yelping at night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT