ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2025 Recruiting

Dyllon Williams a mizzou safety commit is officially visiting this weekend. Only a 3 star but seems to be a top target for the staff. Was scheduled to visit during the summer but committed to mizzou before making the trip. Could be a repeat of the Cam Dooley situation last year. Maybe Buffano can do something for us

Reactions: vhcat70
Dyllon Williams a mizzou safety commit is officially visiting this weekend. Only a 3 star but seems to be a top target for the staff. Was scheduled to visit during the summer but committed to mizzou before making the trip. Could be a repeat of the Cam Dooley situation last year. Maybe Buffano can do something for us
"Only a 3 star" but is typically underrated by the "experts.". Look at his film, the guy hits a ton, plays angry.

That’s nice that he hits good but we really need some safeties who can cover. Been a reoccurring problem. I’m not knocking this kid as a prospect. I have no idea how he will turn out. Martels Carter gives this safety class a high floor anyway

BTTT.

Jayden Clark a 6’ 5” 260 pound OL prospect from Clayton, Ohio is our 18th commitment for 2025. He is graded by Rivals as a 5.6 Three Star prospect.

This lifts our 2025 Class to a current ranking of 27th on the Rivals system. Of the 26 classes ranked above UK’s, 21 have more commitments.

Last edited:
BTTT.

Jayden Clark a 6’ 5” 260 pound OL prospect from Clayton, Ohio is our 18th commitment for 2025. He is graded by Rivals as a 5.6 Three Star prospect.

This lifts our 2025 Class to a current ranking of 27th on the Rivals system. Of the 26 classes ranked above UK’s, 21 have more commitments.
Saw elsewhere that since he missed last year with an injury that if he successfully completes this year he'll be reevaluated and probably bumped up. BTW, to me on film he looks bigger than 260 but weight is good weight. FWIW.

Reactions: The-Hack
Saw elsewhere that since he missed last year with an injury that if he successfully completes this year he'll be reevaluated and probably bumped up. BTW, to me on film he looks bigger than 260 but weight is good weight. FWIW.
Said to be 6-4 or 6-5 and 305. Definitely looks like a 300 pounder.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrschwump
I just read on another site that Nicolas Smith, our Georgia DL commitment, has picked up an offer from Alabama.

Oddly, he is rated among the lowest of our commitments, but I suspect he’ll crack the top 1,000, now.

It’ll be interesting to see if we can hold onto him!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT