ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2025 Recruiting

OK, so another local says he knows where he is announcing, and that if he said, that would “give it away.”

Mmmmmmm.

Lest Campbell is flying to Tuscaloosa, how would his place of announcement “give it away,” unless it was KSBar, or something a lot like it?

Just speculating!

It’s not at school. Think NIL

He might take some time.

But looking at his “official visits,” reported by Rivals, he spent successive weekends at Georgia, Bama and Ohio State.

Pretty strong stuff there!

Maybe he’s more sought after than his 5.7 Three Star rating would imply.
Disregard the 5.7. He's being recruited as if he was a high 4 star, which is exactly where he should be rated.

This from TOS:

“ 247Sports’ YouTube Channel will host the announcement.”

Am I too assume this does not favor Kentucky?

The guys that changed to Bama already changed back. He is gonna be a cat. Fong said he still loved his RPM to UK on ON3.
Have to admit I'm encouraged but I don't want the Campbell situation to turn into a Damian Harris thing, UK right up to the announcement... so we'll see.

Have to admit I'm encouraged but I don't want the Campbell situation to turn into a Damian Harris thing, UK right up to the announcement... so we'll see.
That wasn’t the case with Damien. I have multiple family members that was close to that. The one was on the team with him. They said almost the whole time it was Bama. We talked about this again a few days ago. He played it the way your saying but there was zero doubt from inside the MS FB that he was going to Bama

That wasn’t the case with Damien. I have multiple family members that was close to that. The one was on the team with him. They said almost the whole time it was Bama. We talked about this again a few days ago. He played it the way your saying but there was zero doubt from inside the MS FB that he was going to Bama
Yeah, I know that now. My whole thing was on me, I misunderstood things at the time that I learned later was different than I thought. I just really want Campbell. Don't mean he's a MUST HAVE recruit but he's very, very important to the program. I'm hopeful.

Reactions: JASUN74
Campbell, Reed, Atkins, Galloway announce this week.

Thoughts on Atkins?

Galloway seems promising to UK.

Campbell spooky the last bit. Confidence to UK still seems high from our perspective. Helluva prospect.

Reed to Ole Miss?

Last edited:
Hope you're right!
If you read that Campbell is committing at Stockton Mortgage. The same Stockton Mortgage that gave WR a good NIL deal. WR has been working out with Campbell. Atkins is committing to UK. Galloway is going to commit to UK. The only possible problem is OSU may be about to offer. Unless he changes his date he will commi to UK but it may be a fight to keep him

If you read that Campbell is committing at Stockton Mortgage. The same Stockton Mortgage that gave WR a good NIL deal. WR has been working out with Campbell. Atkins is committing to UK. Galloway is going to commit to UK. The only possible problem is OSU may be about to offer. Unless he changes his date he will commi to UK but it may be a fight to keep him
Have to assume SM will arrange some kind of NIL deal in the future for Campbell one would think.

Hearing anything about Edwards or D. Jackson?

Hopefully SM is privately owned for as a stockholder, I wouldn't want NIL coming out of my profits.

From a brief Google Search:

“Stockton Mortgage is private company therefore does not currently have an official ticker symbol.”

The company was formed in 2001, has its corporate headquarters in Frankfort, Kentucky and has annual estimated revenue of 25 million.

Have to assume SM will arrange some kind of NIL deal in the future for Campbell one would think.

Hearing anything about Edwards or D. Jackson?
John Francis of SB Nation said that Kalen Edwards has not scheduled a commitment date but UK is considered a 'heavy favorite' FWIW. Said that UL is also pushing hard for him. I thought AU was the favorite but maybe not. Mentioned Galloway committing Friday and several CB's for us. Said that Campbell is committing today and we are listed as 100% favorites. Thinks we are heavy favorites for Jermiel Atkins the 6-8 290 OT. Reed the WR was also brought up but he is expected to go to Penn St.

30 minutes till Campbell announces. Thought about going there since it's 10 minutes away, but will watch on youtube. Seems like Kentucky is the team, but never know and will be hard to keep him.

Reactions: bluecoon1
John Francis of SB Nation said that Kalen Edwards has not scheduled a commitment date but UK is considered a 'heavy favorite' FWIW. Said that UL is also pushing hard for him. I thought AU was the favorite but maybe not. Mentioned Galloway committing Friday and several CB's for us. Said that Campbell is committing today and we are listed as 100% favorites. Thinks we are heavy favorites for Jermiel Atkins the 6-8 290 OT. Reed the WR was also brought up but he is expected to go to Penn St.
I would love for it to be between Kentucky and Louisville for Edwards. Louisville may have a bottom 5 coaching staff in terms of recruiting capabilities. Brohm is a very good playcaller but his refusal to load his staff up with recruiters to compensate his recruiting inability makes no sense.

I would love for it to be between Kentucky and Louisville for Edwards. Louisville may have a bottom 5 coaching staff in terms of recruiting capabilities. Brohm is a very good playcaller but his refusal to load his staff up with recruiters to compensate his recruiting inability makes no sense.
I’m not complaining. 😂

Reactions: Ukalum99
Beyond me why any defensive player would want to play for a coach like Brohm, Chumlee or Riley who has a heavy disdain for the defensive side of the game.

God the Campbell Bama stuff had me down for a couple days. So pumped we bounced back or whatever!

Brohm is going to build UL via the portal almost exclusively. Good luck.

God the Campbell Bama stuff had me down for a couple days. So pumped we bounced back or whatever!

Brohm is going to build UL via the portal almost exclusively. Good luck.
You probably saw it but Campbell said everybody he visited had great facilities, coaches and great everything. But what set us apart was that every time he visited UK the coaches just made him feel comfortable with being there. Also said it being close to home made him feel a lot better about the situation also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT