ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2025 Recruiting

OK, so another local says he knows where he is announcing, and that if he said, that would “give it away.”

Mmmmmmm.

Lest Campbell is flying to Tuscaloosa, how would his place of announcement “give it away,” unless it was KSBar, or something a lot like it?

Just speculating!

It’s not at school. Think NIL

He might take some time.

But looking at his “official visits,” reported by Rivals, he spent successive weekends at Georgia, Bama and Ohio State.

Pretty strong stuff there!

Maybe he’s more sought after than his 5.7 Three Star rating would imply.
Disregard the 5.7. He's being recruited as if he was a high 4 star, which is exactly where he should be rated.

This from TOS:

“ 247Sports’ YouTube Channel will host the announcement.”

Am I too assume this does not favor Kentucky?

The guys that changed to Bama already changed back. He is gonna be a cat. Fong said he still loved his RPM to UK on ON3.
Have to admit I'm encouraged but I don't want the Campbell situation to turn into a Damian Harris thing, UK right up to the announcement... so we'll see.

Have to admit I'm encouraged but I don't want the Campbell situation to turn into a Damian Harris thing, UK right up to the announcement... so we'll see.
That wasn’t the case with Damien. I have multiple family members that was close to that. The one was on the team with him. They said almost the whole time it was Bama. We talked about this again a few days ago. He played it the way your saying but there was zero doubt from inside the MS FB that he was going to Bama

That wasn’t the case with Damien. I have multiple family members that was close to that. The one was on the team with him. They said almost the whole time it was Bama. We talked about this again a few days ago. He played it the way your saying but there was zero doubt from inside the MS FB that he was going to Bama
Yeah, I know that now. My whole thing was on me, I misunderstood things at the time that I learned later was different than I thought. I just really want Campbell. Don't mean he's a MUST HAVE recruit but he's very, very important to the program. I'm hopeful.

Reactions: JASUN74
Campbell, Reed, Atkins, Galloway announce this week.

Thoughts on Atkins?

Galloway seems promising to UK.

Campbell spooky the last bit. Confidence to UK still seems high from our perspective. Helluva prospect.

Reed to Ole Miss?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT