ADVERTISEMENT

So much respect for Frank Martin

May 19, 2009
They just had the press conference with Frank Martin. Someone asked Martin "what is the most disrespectful thing you've heard about the SEC?" And Martin's response "We had just lost to Alabama and then next game UK was in a tough game with Alabama and the media said something to the effect UK is not very good because they never really pulled away from Alabama." Martin said this type of talk needs to stop and showed UK props, I'm now a USC fan lol

Martin was just on TNT with Barkley and Co. and essentially said the SEC was the best conference in the land and that's why they are where they are now.

Not a word from Kenny Smith..............
Did Frank say at the end of that segment that next time they could leave Kenny out? Or was he joking with Charles?

I've always liked Martin.

Seems like a REALLY intense dude who genuinely cares about his guys. This run will help his program. He might even get USC into the top 25 consistently or maybe at least 2 out of 4 years, which is great for them.

And I believe with Martin's ties to K-State, I will take anything a Jailhawks fan says with a grain of salt.

Frank is great. That is one tough guy who would have his guys back! Love him. If we don't win it all I pray he does.

Martin done a heck of a job at Kansas State. I thought it was a home run hire for USCjr at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT