ADVERTISEMENT

So Classless For Iowa To Continue To Pass 4 Times In Last 2 Minutes When Up 21.

Iowa was obviously the better team today. However, I thought our play calling with the many screen passes in the flat was just so predictable and so Kentucky. I believe we only passed to the tight end across the middle just one time.
My problem was with Iowa wanting to rub salt in the wound, so to speak, by them passing 4 times within the last 2 minutes. I can’t remember a team not starting to take a knee up 21 within the last one and half minutes.
I know people will say it’s our job to stop them, but why continue to run up the score with the game well in hand?. I was hoping we would sack their QB and knock him into the next millennium, but alas I did not get my wish!!
Did anyone else feel them continuing to take shots to the end zone inside the last 2 minutes was total BS and showed a lack of class?
Umm, you’re allowed to trash UK on this board, not Iowa. They may ban you.

Reactions: VaxxedObamaCat
Grow up man
Iowa was obviously the better team today. However, I thought our play calling with the many screen passes in the flat was just so predictable and so Kentucky. I believe we only passed to the tight end across the middle just one time.
My problem was with Iowa wanting to rub salt in the wound, so to speak, by them passing 4 times within the last 2 minutes. I can’t remember a team not starting to take a knee up 21 within the last one and half minutes.
I know people will say it’s our job to stop them, but why continue to run up the score with the game well in hand?. I was hoping we would sack their QB and knock him into the next millennium, but alas I did not get my wish!!
Did anyone else feel them continuing to take shots to the end zone inside the last 2 minutes was total BS and showed a lack of class?
grow up, this isn’t pee wee league. Stoops should have put a better team on the field.

Did anyone else feel them continuing to take shots to the end zone inside the last 2 minutes was total BS and showed a

Embarrassing post.

What do you Iowa folks think about Biden putting South Carolina in front of your Caucus????
I’ve done the caucus thing for decades. Since Reagan in 1980. I don’t give a crap. The politicians circling the state is crap. The debates are crap. Doing the caucuses is crap. Waste of time. Iowa didn’t do all that well at picking the candidate anyway.

Reactions: catben
I wasn't really offended by it. It was very out of character for a team trying to milk clock. To be fair even their coaches knew there was a low chance of completing those throws anyway

Reactions: rucker4
Respectfully disagree. We lost the game but doing that kind of shit at the end was classless. I thought Bobby petrino was over on their sideline calling in the plays
Totally agree. Rather than simply run the clock out they sought to run the score up on UK. Totally bull shite coaching decision. Hope Iowa has nothing but misfortune. Worthless bastards.

Defense job is to stop em. Iowa was the best team on that field today.
Cats just had no offense.
Same issue for the season.
Just shake the Iowa guys hands, go recruit and find some offense some place.

I'm more likely to be disappointed in the 3 NFL hopefuls that sat out.

Totally agree. Rather than simply run the clock out they sought to run the score up on UK. Totally bull shite coaching decision. Hope Iowa has nothing but misfortune. Worthless bastards.
What did you think about Cal playing 4 of his starters for over 35 minutes and keeping them in until the final horn for a game that was never in question?

Who cares game was over anyway. I am more pissed that there wasn't any semblance of any offense gameplan by our coaching staff after hearing "we will score points"
The more thing change...🦕 offense. Stoops will never advance this program until he changes!!

Big ten got a chance to beat a SEC team and wanted to show everybody they are the conference of the future 😂🍺
I wouldn’t let Vince Marrow on the field, keep him in the road in O Hi and the rest of the Midwest

What did you think about Cal playing 4 of his starters for over 35 minutes and keeping them in until the final horn for a game that was never in question?
Just take a look at the basketball forum and you will see how the fans feel about Triple C (you probably know him as Cal). The man has lost his mind and the team will be lucky to make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: Lamar Card
Being up 56 to nothing and leaving your first string in running a no huddle offense would be running up the score. Getting a few extra reps in a game situation isn’t.

Today was a horrible display lack of preparation, and poor execution. You’re mad at the wrong coaches

I have zero problem with them passing.

I have some issue with us not scoring. Should I be mad at Iowa’s defense.

A lot of today was about each team seeing what they have in returning players and getting them reps.
Holy cow if teams are supposed to worry about hurting the feelings of an opponent.

Childish.

Nobody was pouring salt in UK's wound. Our offense was pathetic and gave up more points to Iowa than Iowa scored with their offense. Two pick 6s.

That is on the Cats. This game proves once again you better have an offense if you want to play with the big boys of college football. I hope Stoops understands that now and Spring Practice will focus on scoring points. If we don't look for another so so season in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT