ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly OT: Jai Lucas

Catapult

Junior
Dec 31, 2002
Leaves UK for Duke who is now out of tourney. KT comes in and will now be a head coach. Maybe karma is a b__tch. And yes I know, being at UK may have had nothing to do with the hire. Just think it's funny. Lucas could have come to UK as player but doesn't and has blah career and now has a blah coaching job.

He can rot in Durham. I’m just hoping we get a great person to replace Turner, who never impressed me.

Reactions: chroix
Screw him and everything but technically we haven’t gone farther than they did … yet. They just played a day sooner. Hope we change that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
F*** Jai Lucas. Hated him when he went to Florida, hate him again for pulling that BS.

And yes I think it will backfire soon. Shire won’t keep up and the shine will fade from that program.

Leaves UK for Duke who is now out of tourney. KT comes in and will now be a head coach. Maybe karma is a b__tch. And yes I know, being at UK may have had nothing to do with the hire. Just think it's funny. Lucas could have come to UK as player but doesn't and has blah career and now has a blah coaching job.
Yeah, but errbody is laughing at Nolan Smith. 😂😂😂. What a dumb move he made.

I was thinking about this too seeing him in the handshake line. You can't really judge his decision based on one season, but I don't feel sorry for him at all :)

I do think it's funny that KT got that UTA head coaching job.

Jai Lucas was 100% going after it as well because of the Texas ties.

Maybe someone finally noticed that Jai Lucas has never been a part of an elite team, everywhere he goes as a coach, they struggle.

He did what he thought was best for his career, we all (or most) have taken a leap of faith. Sometimes you land on your feet or other times you land at Duke or UL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT