ADVERTISEMENT

Signs of the times

[laughing]

You mean you tried to turn people against me in another thread because you're vastly inferior to me in every measurable category and lost.

Got it.

Thou shall not be a crybaby bitch when trying to blame others for natural disaster.

Catlanta33 3:14

[laughing]

You mean you tried to turn people against me in another thread because you're vastly inferior to me in every measurable category and lost.

Got it.

Thou shall not be a crybaby bitch when trying to blame others for natural disaster.

Catlanta33 3:14

No, I mean you're hiding behind the fact that I can no longer post in GYERO, I'm blocked. However, that's a mere speed bump. See you tomorrow GYERO guys, you can thank Catlanta for what comes next.

[laughing]

How long are you going to meltdown, Bill? I have to get some sleep at some point but also don't want to miss you playing the victim.

If you were right with Allah then you wouldn't be throwing a temper tantrum. Truth.

[laughing]

How long are you going to meltdown, Bill? I have to get some sleep at some point but also don't want to miss you playing the victim.

If you were right with Allah then you wouldn't be throwing a temper tantrum. Truth.

I've been watching your "game" on here for years bub. I'm not melting down, I'm not playing the victim, I don't care that I no longer have GYERO privileges (I don't need them to make you cry uncle). We're just getting started you and I, until you decide to act civil or simply leave me alone I'm going to return the favor every time you harass me. Toodles for now.

Allah still loves you Bill, even if you're a bad person. Maybe the next natural disaster will be entirely because of you. Allah speed, Bill, Allah speed.

Nah, you got some cowardly mod to do your dirty work.

A guy using two accounts to run to another thread because his feelings got hurt over not being able to handle his business in his own spam thread has the nerve to start calling me names like a little baby and thinks that is going to be okay. Take your self entitlement and haul it somewhere else if you don't like it here.

For the record I happily reported every single one of Bill's posts in GYERO because he gets off on trolling. Bill's a psycho and the fact that he's bringing up unrelated 2 year olds proves that.

Reactions: catlanta33
I knew the guy was off and judging by his reaction, he's more than trolling. He's unabomber/pedo deranged. Get help, Bill. You're a sick f.

Hey @PTI (pti) you're boy Catlanta here is off his leash, hows about you put it back on him. Maybe Get @anthonys735 to buy him some new toys, he seems about on the same intellectual level as widdle George is these days.

I have no dog in this hunt, i actually find all this a little entertaining. But you need to leave kids out of your mouth. You do not know the people you ask to "control" another internet poster, but using a guys kid is not acceptable. I hope you get what is coming to you,,, Bitchy Bill.

Reactions: catlanta33
A guy using two accounts to run to another thread because his feelings got hurt over not being able to handle his business in his own spam thread has the nerve to start calling me names like a little baby and thinks that is going to be okay. Take your self entitlement and haul it somewhere else if you don't like it here.

Nah, you let him spam it and did nothing and left me no recourse other than what I took. Sounds like you should have done your job. I think I'll stick around until you ban me again.

Last edited:
Let's recap, Aug eclipse, a warning to gentile nations, crosses the entire width of the US. Followed by multiple hurricanes that make landfall and wreak havoc, and several earthquakes all around the ring of fire, and California is burning to the ground. But this is all coincidence. [thumb2]

30 days in the hole. Wow. Eye for an eye guy. You did kinda go postal, Bill. I trust you weren’t banned due to religious discrimination. How ironic would that be? Got anything new?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
User now banned 2 months for his continued attacks on the moderation of the site.
30 days in the hole. Wow. Eye for an eye guy. You did kinda go postal, Bill. I trust you weren’t banned due to religious discrimination. How ironic would that be? Got anything new?

That's OK, next time I've got a complaint I'll just bypass the discriminatory moderators on here and go straight to rivals with my complaint.

Nope, America is under judgment because of her wicked ways. Abortion, the homosexual agenda, the evil deeds of the CIA and Military Industrial Complex around the globe. Judgment comes to the wicked and I fear it's our time to reap the foul deeds we've allowed to take hold here.

cringe

If we could have just gotten lined up in the secondary, I would have been correct in my prediction for 9/23/17 earlier in this thread. Then I would have changed my moniker to "Notre Damus". But not even God can overcome two busted coverages I suppose.

Reactions: 78Gooses
Sunny and 73 in October, guess all is good in heaven. Although, rain in the forecast for Sunday........

Reactions: JDHoss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT