ADVERTISEMENT

Signs of the times

Ok. I know better than to argue religion. It's pointless. But arrogant? I don't claim to have a personal relationship with the creator(s) of the universe. I don't claim to know what happens when we die. I don't think I know who deserves to burn in hell. I just live by the Golden Rule, and am thankful to live in America. Mother Nature can be loving and nurturing and beautiful but she still kicks our asses indiscriminately anytime she wants. I accept that without blaming it on a wrathful god who magically knows if I voted for someone he doesn't like. And I don't need your pity, brother, or your prayers. Peace.

giphy.gif

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then suddenly destruction comes upon them, as labour pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape.

Aaaannnnddd 2 days before the Sept 23rd, the UN has the International Day of Peace on Sept. 21, slogan -“Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.”

For those of you keeping track. In the last few weeks we had a total solar eclipse traverse the width of the US. This was followed by Cat4 hurricane Harvey and potential Cat5-6 hurricane Irma targeting major population centers. You people better wake from your slumber and get right with God.
There is no such thing as a category 6 hurricane.

Whoever said it was verging on category 6 is clueless
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshws.php
Yeah, I get that but, I wonder what happens when these storms intensify and go beyond scale. Do they simply add another level or call it something different. I realize that Cat 5 was 157 mph winds or higher but, there seemed to be an average of about 15 mph winds before the Cats changed. If you went over 200 you would think they could add another category. That would be a big jump.

Last edited:
They don't because it has to do with building codes and structural integrity, after 157mph sustained winds there's nothing that can be done to improve the surivability of some types of buildings.
Never thought of that, makes sense.

Allah saved our home from any damage. The Christian god is such a fraud. Praise be Allah!

So the big man is mad at the U.S., eh? Bringing hellfire and brimstone to the masses. Because of all the gayin' and sinnin' and lustin'?

I guess ISIS has it right then. Those guys are doing Jaweh's dirty work for Him.

You got a beard, Brushy?

Reactions: catlanta33
People like Bill are significantly worse than ISIS to all. ISIS doesnt't run and tell the teacher when they are outmatched.

ISIS also doesn't play the victim when they're the instigator. Another sign of a weak soul. Good point, Bill!

ISIS also doesn't play the victim when they're the instigator. Another sign of a weak soul. Good point, Bill!

You came here spamming this thread first. Then when I called you out in GYERO for it you ran to the mods like a little coward and got my GYERO privileges revoked. That's fine, there are other ways to make you and your GYERO buddies miserable if you don't leave me alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT