ADVERTISEMENT

Signs of the times

Signs and portends of the end have been happening for years, everybody just seems to be to busy to take notice. It has culminated in the election of Trump, the demagogue who will hasten the rest of the prophecy to be fulfilled. War is coming to the entire earth, so best be ready. It could come as a thief in the night or take several years to slowly creep up on us. This is how I knew Trump was going to win as soon as I saw the craziness around him, it's a perfect setup for the fulfillment of end game prophecy.

But Revelation 12 has already happened. Satan and his demons have already been cast out of heaven, which is why the world has become even more under his control. There has always been wickedness on the Earth but since World War I it has ramped up to 11.

I broke a tooth on Monday mornin's bacon, strained my back Tuesday and the neighbor's cat popped our swimmin' pool, so bring it on, Bill, or I'll hafta see a chiropractor to mow the yard again.

TWT_building_c0-0-5365-3128_s885x516.jpg

billboard-promoting-the-los-angeles-times-newspaper-in-downtown-los-E95X4P.jpg

uk-quality-newspaper-the-times-newspaper-advert-on-billboard-hoarding-DCGMH8.jpg

As long as we're doing wacky preacher videos, here's a favorite of mine. I always thought he had a brick sewn into the lining of that coat....

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Signs and portends of the end have been happening for years, everybody just seems to be to busy to take notice. It has culminated in the election of Trump, the demagogue who will hasten the rest of the prophecy to be fulfilled. War is coming to the entire earth, so best be ready. It could come as a thief in the night or take several years to slowly creep up on us. This is how I knew Trump was going to win as soon as I saw the craziness around him, it's a perfect setup for the fulfillment of end game prophecy.

But Revelation 12 has already happened. Satan and his demons have already been cast out of heaven, which is why the world has become even more under his control. There has always been wickedness on the Earth but since World War I it has ramped up to 11.
Wrong, Satan is still in heaven bound and chained. Does not mean his spirit does not roam. He will be released in time.

We are closer to the end times than ever before.

Sign O' The Times: Prince masterpiece or over-rated, self-indulgent double-album?

That is the most sensible, logical explanation i've ever read.
So, do you not think the aliens are playing a significant pivotal part in this?

Can you you give us a timeframe when this fulfillment will occur? this evening? tomorrow? next week? next year? next century? two or three milleniums from now?

And can all this be avoided if trump doesn't get reelected, or if he fails to finish his term?

This is the year 5777 on the Jewish calendar. 5 is the number of 'grace' and 7 is the number for 'completion'. The age of the Church is coming to an end and Gods focus will once again be focused primarily on Israel.

But i'm not jewish, and maybe my jewish friends should convert to some other religion (?) to avoid oblivion?

So, you're saying that a tropical storm is some sort of sign? You got any idea how many of these signs appear each and every year? Any how many of these signs has the earth seen since that passage was written?

Do you realize that it the conjunction of ALL of these signs that's the important thing? Plus it's not just hurricanes, it's the tsunami's over the last 7-8 years as well. Plus there is no denying that natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes are more destructive these days due to the clustering of populations into urban centers.

Wrong, Satan is still in heaven bound and chained. Does not mean his spirit does not roam. He will be released in time.
Oh does God have the same chains the Whites have? If you don't think Satan has ahold of the world since the 20th century I just don't what to tell you.

Satan was never bound and chained, not sure where you are getting that. God doesn't prove he is the almighty by imprisoning the person who challenges his rule without first proving to mankind that it is God they should worship and not Satan. Still alot to play out yet.

So because of wickedness...God destroys Houston and Vegas gets a football team.

Got it.

Nope, America is under judgment because of her wicked ways. Abortion, the homosexual agenda, the evil deeds of the CIA and Military Industrial Complex around the globe. Judgment comes to the wicked and I fear it's our time to reap the foul deeds we've allowed to take hold here.

This thread reminds me. I once went to the door and there was this super hot Jehovah's Witness that wanted to talk to me about the end of the world. I wished she would come back. I think I made her mad.

What shocked me was that super hot JW's existed.

Nope, America is under judgment because of her wicked ways. Abortion, the homosexual agenda, the evil deeds of the CIA and Military Industrial Complex around the globe. Judgment comes to the wicked and I fear it's our time to reap the foul deeds we've allowed to take hold here.

So, you're saying that the folks living on the gulf coast of Texas caused these things? Wow, I had no idea. I suppose those bastards deserve what they're getting. Glad all those innocent politicians in DC are safe!

ADVERTISEMENT