ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Vitale's Top Point Guards

BlueBomb

All-American
Apr 3, 2009
Yesterday, Vitale listed his top six point guards in the nation. He include Reed Shepherd.

It's interesting that Shep is considered one of the best six point guards in the nation, but usually comes off the bench to relieve our starting PG.

That being said, I do agree that DJ should start. Just sharing.

Here’s the link:

Never gotten why people start these threads without the referenced link. Obviously they're already looking at it, so why not just include it?

Fwiw, seems a bit odd seeing half his top six points being white American kids. I'm guessin it's been a long ass time since that was last the case.

Here’s the link:

Never gotten why people start these threads without the referenced link. Obviously they're already looking at it, so why not just include it?

Fwiw, seems a bit odd seeing half his top six points being white American kids. I'm guessin it's been a long ass time since that was last the case.
I’ll never understand the color of someone’s skin being so noteworthy. Particularly “odd”, seemingly implying that Cock is being racist in his choosing of them.

I’ll never understand the color of someone’s skin being so noteworthy. Particularly “odd”, seemingly implying that Cock is being racist in his choosing of them.
Not sure who “Cock” is. And I was not “implying” that Vitale or anyone else was being racist in any way. I didn’t suggest there was anything wrong with the choices, but instead simply made an observation that it was unusual.

If that bugs you, well then tough shit for you..

My #1: Tyler Kolek. Reminds me of Tyler Ulis. He doesn't appear to be the scorer that Ulis was but he gets everywhere he wants to go.

Not sure who “Cock” is. And I was not “implying” that Vitale or anyone else was being racist in any way. I didn’t suggest there was anything wrong with the choices, but instead simply made an observation that it was unusual.

If that bugs you, well then tough shit for you..
Look here, buddy. I’m sick and tired of seeing you in every thread implying that everyone and everything is racist. We have ALL had enough.

Harris from Kansas is vastly overrated as is their criminally corrupt program. If the Squawks had 8 losses like they should, dude wouldn’t be on this list.

Look here, buddy. I’m sick and tired of seeing you in every thread implying that everyone and everything is racist. We have ALL had enough.
Is this a bad attempt at sarcasm? If not, then you really are dumber than a bag of hammers. I didn’t imply anyone was racist in this thread …nor any other recent ones I can recall (much less in “every thread”).

But kudos on completing a whole post without another Freudian slip revealing your inner cock obsession.

Is this a bad attempt at sarcasm? If not, then you really are dumber than a bag of hammers. I didn’t imply anyone was racist in this thread …nor any other recent ones I can recall (much less in “every thread”).

But kudos on completing a whole post without another Freudian slip revealing your inner cock obsession.
Oh so now you’re against the gays! Unbelievable.

@UK90 's response to folks who mess around and find out:

95M.gif

Reed had made a mistake with the ball on offense, caused a steal......yet what he did next was magic. He cleanly, blocked the opponents layup. No foul called and yes the opponent got the ball back but it was something that you do not see very often. Normally you foul the crap out of the guy making a layup, reeds got finesse.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Love Reed, but Dick Vitale is 90 years old and blind in one eye.

I think Reed is a terrific all around basketball player, but PG isn’t really even his natural position. Had to take him off ball some against UT because he was struggling against Zeigler’s harassment.

Reactions: sk73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT