ADVERTISEMENT

I'm guessing we see some tinkering ...

Who cares how good they are in the Pro’s how does that convert to wins for UK. They do learn but not quick enough for us and more wins.

Twice told tales. And a bit circular. Another twice told tale is that Calipari announced from the first that he was going to put the players first.

"Players First" skimps on what a large number of fans want. Fair enough. They didn't understand what was involved when he announced his goal. But Calipari is succeeding at doing what he said he would do. Accusing Calipari of incompetence is defeated by the evidence: there are far more of his players succeeding in the pros than those of other coaches.

I'm sure it's more fun to claim he's incompetent. It doesn't involve admitting that the "players first" mission wasn't understood. The complaint should be that "players first" doesn't give fans what they want: fans first.

Thiero has to make it back to the floor before we can talk about him starting. Can he play or can't he play is the question?

Who are our top 7? What role does Z play?

On the subject of Z, Bradshaw and Ugo, which 2 bring bring the most of what this team needs to the table? Not meaning which will be the best NBA player, who does more of what we need done right now? There is limited game info on Z and a bit more on Ugo and Bradshaw. Based on what I have seen Z and Ugo bring more help to the table, we have other players who do what Bradshaw does better than he does. There is no way in hell this will happen but if we are actually trying to win games it should.
Shouldn’t limit to 7. Obviously the 4 guards must play. Mitchell and Theiro too.
I think you have to play at least 2 7’footers too. That’s 8.

Shouldn’t limit to 7. Obviously the 4 guards must play. Mitchell and Theiro too.
I think you have to play at least 2 7’footers too. That’s 8.
I agree 100%, folks on the board talking about the top 7 but with our team make up it has to be at least 8(if not more)

Bingo -

Starting lineup change! I expect some other changes, but let’s see if we get a different result!

As I expected, Cal changed the lineup and trimmed down the rotation.

I confess to wanting to see Z get most of Ugo’s minutes. But, Ugo played a great game defensively.

My only other change now is wanting to see Z get some of Bradshaw’s minutes. (I don’t want to hear Clutch nonsense.) I think Z has more to offer than Bradshaw on both ends of the floor.

Reactions: celtikat33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT