ADVERTISEMENT

Sheppard the season ender

Your an idiot

You're...not very good at this. Neither was Reed today.

He's been amazing all season but he gets really shaky when dudes chest up to him....it's almost like the rest of that bunches softness rubbed off on him throughout the year.

Cal took him out way too late at the 3 minute mark . His loyalty to him allowed him to destroy the season . This loss is on Sheppard
Reed had a bad game . But he was the lowest rated recruit coming into the year . Imagine if he hadn’t been what he was……or if the others were what they were supposed to be.

I don't see how Reed was worse than Wagner, what did DJ do this game.

Yeah but we've kinda gotten used to DJ sucking. Reed has been our best player all year and had one of the worst games of ANYONE all year.

Rob was bad but you could tell he wanted to win with every inch of his being. I'm not sure they all wanted that. When the bright lights come on the losers cant be hidden.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This time of year their play is on cal in almost every way. He just can’t connect with these kids anymore. They pissed down their leg. Cal isn’t the leader he once was

This time of year their play is on cal in almost every way. He just can’t connect with these kids anymore. They pissed down their leg. Cal isn’t the leader he once was

I don't see how Reed was worse than Wagner, what did DJ do this game.

Yeah but we've kinda gotten used to DJ sucking. Reed has been our best player all year and had one of the worst games of ANYONE all year.

Rob was bad but you could tell he wanted to win with every inch of his being. I'm not sure they all wanted that. When the bright lights come on the losers cant be hidden.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Mods delete this nonsense . we are so lucky to have Reed Sheppard . This game was lost by Cal.
It was obvious in late January that Reed,Reeves, Dilly and Z all needed to start and get chemistry together . They need to play as long as they could only coming out for foul trouble or a breather .
That’s when you lost thus game . when your coach did not gave the interest of UK first but screwed up the lineups with all sorts of combinations. It is sickening and for the OP to post crap like this should warrant a ban
I sincerely hope Reed, And his parents will forgive us for this ungratefUL idiotic post . You don’t know a damn thing about basketball.
Thanks to Reed for all of his hard work and letting us cheer for him.

Mods delete this nonsense . we are so lucky to have Reed Sheppard . This game was lost by Cal.
It was obvious in late January that Reed,Reeves, Dilly and Z all needed to start and get chemistry together . They need to play as long as they could only coming out for foul trouble or a breather .
That’s when you lost thus game . when your coach did not gave the interest of UK first but screwed up the lineups with all sorts of combinations. It is sickening and for the OP to post crap like this should warrant a ban
I sincerely hope Reed, And his parents will forgive us for this ungratefUL idiotic post . You don’t know a damn thing about basketball.
Thanks to Reed for all of his hard work and letting us cheer for him.
I’m actually devastated for him. Kid played amazing all year and now fans are trashing him. I can’t imagine what it’s like to carry the legacy of your father.

So here’s the thing. When your plan of attack is to go in the paint against a matchup zone when you have 3 guards all capable of knocking down 3’s that takes your legs away from the start.

They weren’t looking to shoot from the beginning. Agree, Sheppard stunk. But everyone stunk expect Reeves. Cal’s an idiot. He’s completely lost it.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT