ADVERTISEMENT

Season is toast.

Plenty of blame to go around for last night. But if you try to blame the players people will say you're protecting Cal. If you try to blame Cal then you're just a hater. Sometimes everyone sucks and the other team wants it more.
yea but too many bad teams want it more

It's ok to lose games because other teams lose games too!
Not exactly

It's ok to jump off a building every time Uk loses a game though

If we lose we won't make the sweet 16 but everyone else loses and they are somehow still ok?

I was pissed after the SC loss, didn’t even care last night. As the game stayed close, I just wondered how will we piss this away. I have never seen a team regress like this one. I will say though, Cal has them playing just how he wants them to play. Slow, plodding rock fights where we let the other team dictate the style of play.

The program is beyond stale, and I’d have more respect for Cal if he steps down at the end of the season. My fear is that his stubbornness keeps him around another 3-5 years, and we get more of the same results we’ve seen the last few seasons.

At this point, it only comes down to March. This team isn’t competing for the SEC regular season. So there really isn’t much point in investing energy until the tournaments. I said at the start of this season, if Cal wanted to win back BBN, this team was going have to compete/win from start to finish. We currently have 4 league losses; and looking at more.

The Kentucky basketball program is pretty damn deflated right now. We’ve had 3.5 years of vastly different players and staff, but Cal always seems to find a way to screw it up. I am not sure how anyone could want Cal to stick around beyond the end of this season. The man looks tired and broken down, but his stubbornness keeps him doing the same shit over and over. We’ll see how the season ends, but it’s going take another miracle March run to take the suck out of this season.
Last night was everything but a slow plodding rock fight.
We are the same team we was in December and early January. No regression at all. Good offense and awful defense. What have you seen regress?

Last night was everything but a slow plodding rock fight.
We are the same team we was in December and early January. No regression at all. Good offense and awful defense. What have you seen regress?
Pretty much everything. Not sure what to say if you think this team is looking/playing the same from the start of the season. We replay that unc game, and we probably get ran off the court (doesn’t matter if it’s home, away, or neutral).

I was pissed after the SC loss, didn’t even care last night. As the game stayed close, I just wondered how will we piss this away. I have never seen a team regress like this one. I will say though, Cal has them playing just how he wants them to play. Slow, plodding rock fights where we let the other team dictate the style of play.

The program is beyond stale, and I’d have more respect for Cal if he steps down at the end of the season. My fear is that his stubbornness keeps him around another 3-5 years, and we get more of the same results we’ve seen the last few seasons.

At this point, it only comes down to March. This team isn’t competing for the SEC regular season. So there really isn’t much point in investing energy until the tournaments. I said at the start of this season, if Cal wanted to win back BBN, this team was going have to compete/win from start to finish. We currently have 4 league losses; and looking at more.

The Kentucky basketball program is pretty damn deflated right now. We’ve had 3.5 years of vastly different players and staff, but Cal always seems to find a way to screw it up. I am not sure how anyone could want Cal to stick around beyond the end of this season. The man looks tired and broken down, but his stubbornness keeps him doing the same shit over and over. We’ll see how the season ends, but it’s going take another miracle March run to take the suck out of this season.
That sounds like apathy buddy😞 I’m in the same boat. Losses don’t make me mad anymore, I don’t even get sad. Now I say “That sucked” and move on! Apathy is eating at BBN

Reactions: WeWant9
I hope I am wrong but I see Ky being knocked out of the NCAA tourney either first or second round.

Halfway to Ten-Loss Cal and it's now February. Chalk up at least 2 more losses in the post-season and 3 regular season and there we go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT