ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Offer

They send him off to. College to gain a little knowledge and if Trumpetcat is lucky he may learn how to score.

I meant I'm not going to have sexual relations until after college.
giphy.gif

Then why are you even bothering with college? If you don't go absolutely nuts while you're in college with girls and doing crazy stuff, you'll likely end up in prison for murder when you get older.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
I was at LWC when the twins from Casey Co. were there. You older gentlemen might know them better as The Man Show's "Juggy Twins."

Unfortunately I was never more than just an acquaintance, although they did drive me and my roommate to Richmond one night for some glorious Thursday night underage drinking. They owned every club we went into and I just scavenged whatever free drinks they didn't want.

Sweet gals.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I was at LWC when the twins from Casey Co. were there. You older gentlemen might know them better as The Man Show's "Juggy Twins."

Unfortunately I was never more than just an acquaintance, although they did drive me and my roommate to Richmond one night for some glorious Thursday night underage drinking. They owned every club we went into and I just scavenged whatever free drinks they didn't want.

Sweet gals.
You and Brucie make out?

To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time
Robert Herrick, 1591 - 1674
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he’s a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he’s to setting.

That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.

Then be not coy, but use your time,
And while ye may, go marry;
For having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry.

The one who waves and jumping at the end that's me. Lol. I was very surprised to see a bunch from from Bourbon County there since it's pretty far away. Thx for the video.

They liked that it was an antique and was an old professional model. They were amazed that I only payed $150 for it. Also that I play it to remember those at the antique show for helping me all the years I've been there.

With all due respect sir payed should be spelled "paid" and when you hook up with the ladies it is spelled "laid".

Reactions: Joey Rupption
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT