ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Offer

I meant homework.
Look man, we l've all done some "home" work in our day.

Some of us have even done some "dorm" work, "sleeping bag in a field" work, "hostel" work, "only private bedroom at a house party" work, "basement recliner" work, and maybe even some "back of a street-parked Ford Explorer on Miami of Ohio's campus" work in our days.

The cool part is now it's your time to shine.

Enjoy it!

Reactions: warrior_SW
Nice embouchure and I like the way you finger those notes. Makes me wet.
1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

So, not gonna read 6 pages on this but what have you decided if anything? Which MSU are you talking about? Private colleges are fine but SOOOO overpriced. Go to Murray - awesome band, in-state tuition and a very good education.

So, not gonna read 6 pages on this but what have you decided if anything? Which MSU are you talking about? Private colleges are fine but SOOOO overpriced. Go to Murray - awesome band, in-state tuition and a very good education.

He quit school after pregnancy rates went through the roof at LWC. As he told the judge, momma's baby, poppa's maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
I recently got called by THE MR TIM ALLEN (the greatest band director in KY history) and he said he wants me at Lindsey Wilson College. I was heavily considering Berea but they haven't given a verdict yet. Also MSU said they'll pay most of my way. Mr. Allen said if I do band at LWC I'll get a full ride. Not sure what to do. Overload. Any advice. (Isn't this ironic because I always talk about recruits)!
Are you looking at any major besides music? If you are, what programs does LWC offer? What is their student retention rate, their graduation rate?
Does this ride include books? Do you need a work study? If you need to work, but don't qualify for work study will you be able to work off campus?
MSU - Morehead State I presume? I believe they have a better music program.
If you're interesting in pursuing a music career, I know, first hand, that Campbellsville University has a great program, too

Are you looking at any major besides music? If you are, what programs does LWC offer? What is their student retention rate, their graduation rate?
Does this ride include books? Do you need a work study? If you need to work, but don't qualify for work study will you be able to work off campus?
MSU - Morehead State I presume? I believe they have a better music program.
If you're interesting in pursuing a music career, I know, first hand, that Campbellsville University has a great program, too
I'm going for a biology major and Chem minor. Just doing band for fun.

Reactions: wvcat54
I'm going for a biology major and Chem minor. Just doing band for fun.
I just realized that this thread is older than I thought - my apologies
I do wish you the best of luck.
Was a band geek in HS, myself - wish I had stuck with it because it WAS a lot of fun. My youngest just started band; I hope he stays with it because I think he'll really love it (once he learns how to actually play, lol)

I just realized that this thread is older than I thought - my apologies
I do wish you the best of luck.
Was a band geek in HS, myself - wish I had stuck with it because it WAS a lot of fun. My youngest just started band; I hope he stays with it because I think he'll really love it (once he learns how to actually play, lol)
Who is his director?

How did I miss this thread?? Just read the entire thing and it's pure gold. My advice to trumpetcat is to rethink your whole "no sex until marriage" thing. No one lies on their deathbed and says "Man, I sure wish I hadn't F'd so much."

Yep. Great so far. Hopefully I get all A's again. Also helped out with Bourbon County again. This year is gonna be lit. I just wished state finals was at Commonwealth instead of Louisville.

Will you be starting your sophomore year this fall? Picked a major?

Yep. Great so far. Hopefully I get all A's again. Also helped out with Bourbon County again. This year is gonna be lit. I just wished state finals was at Commonwealth instead of Louisville.

Will you be starting your sophomore year this fall? Picked a major?
Yes. Already a biology major down at LWC. Will be taking organic chemistry and anatomy as my hardest classes.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
ADVERTISEMENT