ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Offer

i can't take this thread seriously until he posts a video of him playing the Lindsey fight song

I see what you're doing and I like it. Just keep raising the bar and pushing the limit.

This guy has been great. He's the only one that has ever posted a pic of the girl he's interested in and one of the elite who has publicly revealed themselves.

Top notch.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Actually, can you swing this?

880e81641b92e06a73b4984e7b088915.jpg

I'm still not convinced. I think Trumpet found this video on YouTube, constructed this elaborate story about antique buddies and abstinence, and is laughing his ass off at us.
But it's SO MUCH more than that. In the video he posted, the guy giving the introduction references the kid making All-State band. Trumpetcat posted back in DECEMBER about making All-State band. And he posted the original post in this thread in February about getting a scholly offer from THE Tim Allen at LWC. This isn't just a fly by night troll operation.

I don't know why people still doubt the realness. I found the kids Twitter account back when he posted about making All-State band, everything is 100% real. There's only so many All-State trumpet players from Bourbon County, so it's not like this stuff was that hard to find.

Reactions: ndk
I don't know why people still doubt the realness. I found the kids Twitter account back when he posted about making All-State band, everything is 100% real. There's only so many All-State trumpet players from Bourbon County, so it's not like this stuff was that hard to find.

And this from February as well...

Honestly I'll probably do the hat thing at my HS band banquet in April. I have alot to think about.

I'm going to need to see a little more proof before I will even entertain the thought that this isn't the most marvelous troll operation of all time. Like, say, Trumpetcat on camera with his trumpet saying that he is Trumpetcat and playing the theme from the antique roadshow.

You got to understand how hard it is to wrap your mind around this thing. Our brains are telling us this is too good to be true so we're automatically cynical.

Well if you want to meet me to end your doubts just head to Athen's schoolhouse of Antiques next weekend. I'll be there in my booth. Then you can tell if I am a troll or not. Also the man at the beginning is my Band director at Bourbon County.

Reactions: Mossip and ShootBag
You got to understand how hard it is to wrap your mind around this thing. Our brains are telling us this is too good to be true so we're automatically cynical.

I asked why wasn't graduation in the new auditorium, TC said it is way too small. Which is true, graduation is usually in the hot as balls gym.
He has some clue of the high school, the announcement looks like the wooden gym bleachers that fold back. Could be a good troll.

Maybe he'll cruising the US 68 yard sales.

So in this recruitment, were there any groupies or "friends of the program" to help sway your decision, or was it just a phone call from Tim Allen?

So in this recruitment, were there any groupies or "friends of the program" to help sway your decision, or was it just a phone call from Tim Allen?
No friends. My director, Mr. Hale gave Mr. Allen my phone number while I was at All State. Mr. Allen called me when I got home and I was shocked. When he told me who he was I told him it was an honor to meet him. He said he wanted me to come down for a visit at Begley day. When I went down I fell in love with the campus and so did my parents. They said I would have to live there, but they were fine with it. When I was accepted and had my choices Berea came calling and said I was in, but they gave me exceptions. When I weighed my options LWC seemed like the better choice and felt more comfortable to me.

First week of either '02 or '03 a girl started blowing guys in a car in the parking lot behind Biggers, eventually a group of onlookers formed a line to get in next.

She was disgusting and in jail for meth right now I think. I don't remember much else but it was the joke of Horton for a while.

OP - you should apply ASAP for the Boys/Girls Fund scholarships at the County Judge Executive office.
It's an extra bit of money that paid for most my class materials. Basically a check written out for however you deem to use it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT