ADVERTISEMENT

Scholarship Offer

If the Bluecoats would move their props to a different part of the field they'd win but since the judges seem to prefer props in a different fashion safe bet is to say the Blue Devils win again. Ugh
Vanguard is right on their heels. A sloppy show could do the Devils in. That's some really tough music to keep clean this year.

Reactions: trumpetcat
You actually signed a document?

Can you get some dome?
I'm thinking he was coerced by some lame old people. He probably wasn't given the correct information and made a misinformed decision. Sure, you could end up with a kid or dead. That's a gamble you take, but I bet they left out one major part. The reward is worth the risk

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Trumpet nobody goes to Lindsey Wilson and doesn't at least get some sloppy top da boss. Just make sure to wear a jimmy even if it's just going in her mouth. Some things don't just stay in Adair county they last forever

No the Tim Allen from Adair Co. You know the one that won 18 State Titles with Adair County and is now at LWC.
I'd make a large wager that you are the only person here who has even heard of that Tim Allen. Good for you on the offer though. Good luck.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I kid you not, I had the Tim Allen wall past me this past Saturday at Tate’s Creek. It’s such a shithole of a stadium that the judges have no exit from the press box area without walking down into the stands with us regular folks. I could feeeeeeeel his greatness.

As for results, let’s just say ol’ Timmy had good taste in large KY bands.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Last Christmas Eve, Berea had a nationally televised Christmas Concert, 1130 Eastern on CBS. I hope Tim Allen was worth it.

To infinity and beyond.

I'll never forget my freshmen year of college were all of the trumpet players got tons of snatch.

So much debauchery .

the-last-man-standing.jpg

Tim Allen kills puppies and supports premarital sex.

ADVERTISEMENT