ADVERTISEMENT

Saunders a CAT

Saunders averaged almost 19 points per 40 with a 61.4 TS%. He only had 15 turnovers for the entire season and just 4 total during B12 play. Saunders shooting efficiency and his sure handedness should make him be a strong contributor next season.

If true, a solid edition to the team. An experienced player for the bench that will help. Welcome Richie.
I don’t know much about is game. His he a potential starter or a role player? 6th type man coming off the bench or 8th 9th option? Haven’t watched much BYU games. Hope he’s a team first player that wants to be here.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I don’t know much about is game. His he a potential starter or a role player? 6th type man coming off the bench or 8th 9th option? Haven’t watched much BYU games. Hope he’s a team first player that wants to be here.
Just what I've read about him he brings alot of energy. He played a big role for BYU. His numbers are respectable and he plays solid defense. By all accounts, he will be a solid contributor.

His threads have gotten slightly better lately. It's the vague "...." ones that clog this forum up. At one point I saw like four of those on the front page.
maybe I’m just on at the wrong times. I saw a thread he started the other day and in his op he said something like “I know there’s already a thread on this but I’m starting this one anyway.” I’m paraphrasing.

He is a good link to Trilly since I’m not going to pay to join that discord and I do appreciate that.

I wasn't aware of his game and didn't know anything about him. From my research and watching a few of his games on you tube Oh Boy. The kid can ball. He plays with lot's of energy and can shoot well from the 3. He may even start for us depending on whom we bring in. I believe he will be a crowd favorite and solid contributor. Looking for an official announcement this week. Pope is doing a great job keep it up Coach.

You obviously don’t know the meaning.
I believe everything I have posted since Pope has been hired has come true.

There is a reason for that.

Ban me.
It’s not about whether he’ll become a Cat. We all know he will. It’s that you’re stating commitments are official when they aren’t. I’m done being the posting police.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Saunders was exponentially more efficient than Justin Edwards last year. We'd be going crazy with delight if Edwards chose to stick around Lexington another year.

This is a big pickup for Kentucky. A guy is highly efficient, experienced, and already knows Pope's system. I'd take him over Karter Knox at this point.

I wouldn't. I thought Edwards & Wagner were way over rated. Edwards did not even play hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT