ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday NCAA and NIT games on TV

I cannot root for upsets except for upsets of the bad guys. Carolina, Duke, Kansas and UConn. After that I don't care what happens.

I would normally be rooting for Dayton but I need Arizona to be alive as long as North Carolina is.

Reactions: gharding07
I haven't enjoyed a full weekend of Basketball in March for 5 years. 5 Years since UK made it through a weekend in March. Fn Cal what a disgrace robbing UK fans of something we took as a birth right.

Gonzaga has looked as impressive as anyone so far, considering the seeds they played. Even with Kevin Mccullar, doubt Kansas wins this game.

Seton Hall and Cincinatti won their NIT games today in routs. Ohio State plays Virginia Tech tonight. Every game Ohio State wins twists the knife more on Holtmann's leadership there.

How tf is it Carolina ball if the Michigan St player has it inbounds and the UNC player touches the ball while OOB.

Oakland coach doesn't start his best player. Obviously he wants oakland to lose and is only worried about starter NBA Draft stock

NC State is going to destroy Oakland. As is usually the case with this tournament, fade the team that beats UK in the next round. Saint Peter's was the exception to that rule in 2022.

Lol Gohlke can't even get open, their other shooter is getting hot though, if he can keep it up they'll have to pick their poison.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Townsend is actually their best player
He's pretty impressive. We sorely missed an inside threat like that. I would have traded mitchell for him in hindsight. If our guards didn't create a lob or open dump off pass we didn't get any inside scoring from our 4/5. Mitchell could do it some but not nearly as good as Townsend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT