ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2022 GoBigBlueFanGA Winner

I'll take the first Wildcat off the board... and this isn't a reach. If he isn't a Superstar already he's certainly on the brink. Perhaps a NBA Championship this year solidifies it.

I'll take...... SG - Devin Booker

@drcats2013

Reactions: BrickandMortar
Well I was thinking of drafting Donovan Mitchell but @RunninRichie loves to draft out of turn....

There is one player however that slipped that I can't pass up on. I personally believe if you do not have an elite SF in todays game your chances of winning it all is slim.. sans the GSW.

Therefor I'll take the best SF left and just now entering his prime years... Brandon Ingram

@RunninRichie OTC I think?

Well I was thinking of drafting Donovan Mitchell but @RunninRichie loves to draft out of turn....

There is one player however that slipped that I can't pass up on. I personally believe if you do not have an elite SF in todays game your chances of winning it all is slim.. sans the GSW.

Therefor I'll take the best SF left and just now entering his prime years... Brandon Ingram

Excellent pick. Was the direction I was going and hoped people would forget about him, or just not draft him because he’s a Dukie lol

• Love
Reactions: DraftCat
Excellent pick. Was the direction I was going and hoped people would forget about him, or just not draft him because he’s a Dukie lol
Thank you sir... think there may be a couple sexier options still on the board but the drop off from Ingram right now is pretty steep at SF

Reactions: RunninRichie

nice pick

Reactions: DraftCat
6 hours on the clock today so make sure to be tuned in so you don’t get passed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT