Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2020 Sign Up

How do you want to Draft?

• All-Time Players

• Current Players

Results are only viewable after voting.

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
I was going through the tournaments I've made and this would be the 4th NBA draft I've done on Rupp Rafters. Can you believe it???

I'm going to hold a vote on whether we want to do All-Time or Current players for this draft. Typically we throw out Michael Jordan during the all-time draft due to extreme biases during voting.

The NBA Draft will likely start Saturday that gives us tonight and Friday to get people signed up. I'll start with 12 if we get more I don't mind expanding the roster.

1. @UKNorse
2. @GoBigBlue712
3. @drcats2013
4. @CaytsBy90
5. @Cowtown Cat
6. @jwhite123
7. @BigBlueFanGA
8. @jrpross
9. @WilmoreCat
10. @JHannibalSmith
11. @FrankUnderwood
12. @YaySports
13. @GonzoCat90
14. @quest4#9
15. @catsfan3523

Alternates
1. @UKhoopCat

Last edited:
You know I’m in. Hoping for all time but current would be fun, too. I’d actually have to do more research for current lol

My personal preference is current rosters espicielly now due to Lebrons "decline" really opens up the roster construction and its more about a well rounded team.

Heck last year I won with my star player being Nikola Jokic. The funny part is I drafted him the previous year and people wrote him off as having 1 lucky year.

My personal preference is current rosters espicielly now due to Lebrons "decline" really opens up the roster construction and its more about a well rounded team.

Heck last year I won with my star player being Nikola Jokic. The funny part is I drafted him the previous year and people wrote him off as having 1 lucky year.
No matter which one wins, I’d be down for doing the other in like July or something if you wanted

I was going through the tournaments I've made and this would be the 4th NBA draft I've done on Rupp Rafters. Can you believe it???

I'm going to hold a vote on whether we want to do All-Time or Current players for this draft. Typically we throw out Michael Jordan during the all-time draft due to extreme biases during voting.

The NBA Draft will likely start Saturday that gives us tonight and Friday to get people signed up. I'll start with 12 if we get more I don't mind expanding the roster.

1. @UKNorse
2. @GoBigBlue712
3. @drcats2013
4. @CaytsBy90
5. @Cowtown Cat

I'll try it again.

giphy-downsized.gif

My vote is for all time but I’m down either way.

1. @UKNorse
2. @GoBigBlue712
3. @drcats2013
4. @CaytsBy90
5. @Cowtown Cat
6. @jwhite123
7. @BigBlueFanGA
8. @jrpross
9. @WilmoreCat
10. @JHannibalSmith

I’d like to participate. Would anyone mind to give me a brief rundown/synopsis on how to play?

I’d like to participate. Would anyone mind to give me a brief rundown/synopsis on how to play?

Pretty sure you have played before???

Pretty simple you draft 10 players in a serpentine draft and there will be a playoffs. Voters vote for the best team who would win. We usually either do it head to head or which team would win the most championships over 5 years.

1. @UKNorse
2. @GoBigBlue712
3. @drcats2013
4. @CaytsBy90
5. @Cowtown Cat
6. @jwhite123
7. @BigBlueFanGA
8. @jrpross
9. @WilmoreCat
10. @JHannibalSmith
11. @FrankUnderwood
12. @YaySports
13. @GonzoCat90

Please make sure you vote... I noticed you've made like 5 posts in the last 2 years. You are in.

Will do. I read every day, just don’t post much. Played in this with you all a year or two ago.

, member: 10660"]Please make sure you vote... I noticed you've made like 5 posts in the last 2 years. You are in.[/QUOTE]
Please make sure you vote... I noticed you've made like 5 posts in the last 2 years. You are in.

Pretty sure you have played before???

Pretty simple you draft 10 players in a serpentine draft and there will be a playoffs. Voters vote for the best team who would win. We usually either do it head to head or which team would win the most championships over 5 years.

Thanks.

I need 1 more player.

I'll start the draft around 7 tonight once I'm off work.

Draft like always will be random I'll need someone's email to send the results to be fair :)

I need 1 more player.

I'll start the draft around 7 tonight once I'm off work.

Draft like always will be random I'll need someone's email to send the results to be fair :)
14 is still a solid number unless you just like the sound of 15 more lol nothing wrong with teams being slightly more stacked

Eh I could prolly swing starting the voting in a few minutes... someone just give me their email so I can randomize the order

What's our criteria/scenario this time? Most titles over 5 years? 7 years? Just a straightforward best of 7 series with whoever the bracket matches you up with?

I think it needs to be worded better maybe

"Over 5 years who wins head to head more often"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT