ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters All-Time MLB Draft - Completed

Ken Griffey Jr had to go with my favorite player of all time... if injuries didn't do him in I firmly believe he would of been the GOAT. In my mind he is :)

@jcrow10 OTC

Ken Griffey Jr had to go with my favorite player of all time... if injuries didn't do him in I firmly believe he would of been the GOAT. In my mind he is :)

@jcrow10 OTC
i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Wish I had gotten in this. Oh well.

I do have a question, where the OP said "Please keep track of your roster - I will not remind you that you've drafted 6 1st basemen.", does that mean you don't have to draft 1 at each position, and could just say Bonds is my SS and Mays my C?

Reactions: DraftCat
Wish I had gotten in this. Oh well.

I do have a question, where the OP said "Please keep track of your roster - I will not remind you that you've drafted 6 1st basemen.", does that mean you don't have to draft 1 at each position, and could just say Bonds is my SS and Mays my C?

The player has to at least played the position to be eligible. For instance Stan Musial played Right Field and 1st base. I can choose either when making my lineup.

But no Bonds would not be eligible for SS.... I'm not going to say you can't draft that way but good luck arguing that Bonds at SS wouldn't be a massive advantage for the other team.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT