ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors getting louder about Bradshaw

The rumor is out there.What's wrong with talking about it on a UK message board?
There is a vocal portion of the fan base that just wants to be positive and hear positive opinions, to the point they feel a need to gatekeep who is/isn't a real fan and what's even worth discussing. I actually left the board a decade or so ago because of this, but over the years it seems a lot of those people migrated to KSR comments and other forums. I havent been back long so maybe I'm just oblivious and there are a bunch of really sensitive mods or something, but it seems like RR is better than it was.

Most of you guys are in desperate need of getting some pussy. I have never seen so many frail men, whining and bitching about something so meaningless as collge basketball. I get being a fan, but if you're so consumed by it that you let it impact your emotions to the point of endlessly living on a message board complaining about it, you really ought to get a better life. There are people on here with 50,000 posts who are on here all hours of the day and night, complaining about the same shit - ad nauseum. Wouldn't it be better for your health to find a new hobby or interest that doesn't upset you and cause you to crumble like you are on here? Do you not have family and friends you can turn your attention to? No significant others?
Love this!

Most of you guys are in desperate need of getting some pussy. I have never seen so many frail men, whining and bitching about something so meaningless as collge basketball. I get being a fan, but if you're so consumed by it that you let it impact your emotions to the point of endlessly living on a message board complaining about it, you really ought to get a better life. There are people on here with 50,000 posts who are on here all hours of the day and night, complaining about the same shit - ad nauseum. Wouldn't it be better for your health to find a new hobby or interest that doesn't upset you and cause you to crumble like you are on here? Do you not have family and friends you can turn your attention to? No significant others?
Well said. Some travel, some golf, some work in their yard and sadly, some "internet". It's why ignore is vital and this site has as good of one as you'll ever find.
Having another nice conversation with yourself again I see Baller... [laughing]

uoviDiN.png

If true… tell him to kick rocks

And continue that attitude with any and everyone. No more sharpes. No more anyone being more important than the team.
We’ve gotta stop giving people so much power… at uk and in every aspect of life.

Spot on. The guy you're talking to shamelessly looks the other way at the hate cult and pounces on anyone that pushes back. Can't take him serious, so I buried him deep on ignore. Total clownshow and not worth your time IMO.
This is the only account I’ve ever had, I know you can’t say the same. You begged mods to ban me several times. You put me on ignore because every time you’ve tried to argue with me I’ve made you look bad

This is the only account I’ve ever had, I know you can’t say the same. You begged mods to ban me several times. You put me on ignore because every time you’ve tried to argue with me I’ve made you look bad
You making someone look bad would be a positive in most people's eyes.

Most people? I get along with a lot more people on here than you do. I’ve got you and the troll brigade that don’t like me and that’s definitely a good thing.
I don't like negative nannies that bitch about everything. Especially when they know very little about college basketball.

I don't like negative nannies that bitch about everything. Especially when they know very little about college basketball.
Your reading comprehension needs to improve. Everyone can see who started attacking people in this thread first. All I did was point it out

Reactions: Fox2monk
That’s not true at all. You want personal attacks? Just don’t be a Cal hater and the attacks will roll in.

The 50 or so Cal hate cult members that think they are a majority will pile on.

It’s as predictable as the sun coming up.
Who started the attacks in this thread first then?

Reactions: kl40504
That's funny. It's the complete opposite now. 50 or so people gatekeep anything positive said here and they try anything and everything to get you banned/censor you. Put them on ignore, though, and they get nothing but cheap "likes" from the popcorn gallery. [laughing]
What’s funny is when someone gets banned several times and keeps coming back and then expects the mods to side with them, when they’ve done nothing but start trouble like you have.

It's not the program it's just the state of college basketball. How in the world can you control Klutch sports and lebron James trying to lure Bradshaw to USC? There's nothing cal can do about that.
You make a good point. I want to see the players make money, but the way NIL has been handled has hurt the game IMO. Definitely nothing any coach can do about it if people are trying to lure the kid to USC.

He wants to shoot the big man 3's and was afraid HD would do all the big man 3's. He had a valid point. Oscar is no thread in that regard.
That is a problem.He can't shoot 3's but doesn't want anyone who can come in and do it.So basically the team can go to shit but he has his spot that isn't suited for him.Next season is looking great.

That is a problem.He can't shoot 3's but doesn't want anyone who can come in and do it.So basically the team can go to shit but he has his spot that isn't suited for him.Next season is looking great.
Sharpe,Wheeler and now Bradshaw.3 selfish team cancers 3 years in a row.

Amen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT