ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors getting louder about Bradshaw

Cal did interviews the other day hyping Bradshaw up as the 4.I think Cal knows what's up and is trying to recruit him again.
Cal has most definitely promised the kid the 4 spot, no doubt. I think that was a mistake, but time will tell. It’s almost like Cal goes out and finds the kids that want to play out of position and then promises them he will let them do it here as a test/audition.

Here we go again. You started a thread about Tucker saying we would only add Reeves and Oscar and be done for 2023. Which was 100% false. Now this. Would you care to link an article, a podcast, an interview, a Twitter post, etc on where you are hearing this or did you just make this one up too?
Good example of how the die hard Cal fans being the most combative on this site.

Is Edwards part of Klutch, too? Or am I getting that mismatched with someone else. Seems like they have been a bit of a headache.

Seems some are trying to get him to USC with Bronny.Hope it's all BS but it would fit with this shitty offseason for UK.
I think that's a crock. He would have to sit out a year if he abandons his NLI. Unless there is a coaching change or something similar, he's a Cat.

How does anyone even know that Bradshaw would be any better than Collins? A 7 footer that wants to stand outside and shoot. Let him go if he's not all in. 3-4 good options out there at the 4.
I mean nobody "Knows" anything for sure. I could say he's better than AD rn and nobody could know that it isn't true. We do use common sense normally though.

If UK basketball was a Fortune 500 company & their CEO had got that company into the dumpster fire of a mess that John Calipari has got the UK basketball program in. He would have been fired 2 or 3 years ago.
not with the money this program is making

If this were true you would hear of Cal reaching out to tons of transfers. They only have 7 right now and that includes Bradshaw.

It’s right here in this thread on HOB. Doesn’t have a damn thing with anybody being paranoid.
So rumor is Klutch wants Bradshaw at USC? Nothing groundbreaking here in today’s landscape. Unfortunately gonna be part of college basketball with power agencies going forward. So yes, going a little overboard and yes being paranoid.

Cal would know better than anyone else, so until he is out recruiting a replacement, I wouldn’t worry. Besides, Cal has promised everything but the Moon to Bradshaw, so if he wants to leave before he even gets on campus, there’s really nothing else that can be done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT