ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors getting louder about Bradshaw

Cal would know better than anyone else, so until he is out recruiting a replacement, I wouldn’t worry. Besides, Cal has promised everything but the Moon to Bradshaw, so if he wants to leave before he even gets on campus, there’s really nothing else that can be done.
Did Cow know better than anyone how the Sharpe fiasco was going to turnout? Seems a lot of fans knew before he did. Unless he’s a liar.

What would stop Klutch from having another company they are acquainted with offer more NIL money guaranteed to go to USC.

It’s right here in this thread on HOB. Doesn’t have a damn thing with anybody being paranoid.

09-AF24-D0-AB66-4-AC0-90-EA-5-A6-AD7821130.jpg
Oh….so there was a whole other thread, but we had to start a new one to allow the outrage machine a clean slate..

Would never happen in this age with any of the big schools. It would be a terrible look for any of the programs and set back any teams recruiting for years.
No it wouldn’t. Not this late in the game. The terrible look are the guys who commit to uk and never see the court. We’ve even had recruits make it to campus and never play. That is a bad look

No i think cal can win some fans back if he stands up for our program and stop letting the players run the program by holding him hostage

Reactions: bigbluedon
If I’m Kentucky I go all in on Holland and tell him the minutes are his and as many shots as he can handle even if Bradshaw stays….that Bradshaw will play the 5 or come off the bench.

Bradshaws camp has been making demands since he committed w wanting to be a 3 and 4, then the rumors of “I’ll transfer if Dickenson comes” (also probably why we haven’t pursued the other bigs in the portal), and if there is any truth to the USC angle and these clout chasing/check chasing “handlers” are listening tk pitches then bid him farewell and go get the Ware kid (if he’s still available) or all in on Holland and write a check.

Holland is the better player anyways and Bradshaw is Skal 2.0 waiting to happen
The Ware kid committed to IU about 2 weeks ago.

Yeah Oscar and him don’t fit either, usually when’s there’s smoke out there with this stuff it’s true, so Kentucky only having interest in one guy in the portal is going to look bad
None of it really makes sense . If he wants and think he is playing the 4 I don’t get why Dickinson or Oscar would matter . Just a weird situation all around .

None of it really makes sense . If he wants and think he is playing the 4 I don’t get why Dickinson or Oscar would matter . Just a weird situation all around .
I don’t know what is happening, other teams can have depth and keep players, and at Kentucky if we bring somebody in 3 people want to transfer out or will only return if demands are met

Which leads me to question what happens with him if Oscar returns ?
Yeah I actually asked that in his stream along with a few others and I got the sense it wouldn't be as much of an issue with Oscar returning. Oscar's style of play is completely different from Dickinson and it sounded like the issue would be more with meshing with Dickinson's style of play.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
If true, opens up for Holland.
no more freshmen
add the Nelson kid & the kid from Utah Valley & a shooter
do not wait on Livingston, Oscar or Reeves, as they are conducting their "business deal" and UK needs to do the same. IF they want to return and there is room, great. If there is no room, they made their bed & they can lay in it

If I’m Kentucky I go all in on Holland and tell him the minutes are his and as many shots as he can handle even if Bradshaw stays….that Bradshaw will play the 5 or come off the bench.

Bradshaws camp has been making demands since he committed w wanting to be a 3 and 4, then the rumors of “I’ll transfer if Dickenson comes” (also probably why we haven’t pursued the other bigs in the portal), and if there is any truth to the USC angle and these clout chasing/check chasing “handlers” are listening tk pitches then bid him farewell and go get the Ware kid (if he’s still available) or all in on Holland and write a check.

Holland is the better player anyways and Bradshaw is Skal 2.0 waiting to happen
feel the same, all of these kids and handlers making demands before they even set foot on the court is ridiculous. If this is the case, I agree, send him packing and bring in the Nelson kid & the big guy from Utah Valley. It is apparent to me that neither Bradshaw nor Ugo want to be @ UK. Bring in kids that would be just as talented and would appreciate the opportunity to play for UK.

Unfortunately, Ware has already committed to Indiana with much if any contact from UK

Reactions: susan2361
What's the rumor? I can't find anywhere. Is this the one where he didn't like his visit or something?

Most of you guys are in desperate need of getting some pussy. I have never seen so many frail men, whining and bitching about something so meaningless as collge basketball. I get being a fan, but if you're so consumed by it that you let it impact your emotions to the point of endlessly living on a message board complaining about it, you really ought to get a better life. There are people on here with 50,000 posts who are on here all hours of the day and night, complaining about the same shit - ad nauseum. Wouldn't it be better for your health to find a new hobby or interest that doesn't upset you and cause you to crumble like you are on here? Do you not have family and friends you can turn your attention to? No significant others?

Well said. Some travel, some golf, some work in their yard and sadly, some "internet". It's why ignore is vital and this site has as good of one as you'll ever find.

Lmao. If cals offense was decent and UK wasn’t sliding into an abyss this shit wouldn’t be something to worry about. But all those that want cal to stay, Are too beyond ignorant to sports and the sports world to understand that Cal is broken in the eyes of the industry. This is a business and cal isn’t the CEO needed for the future.

Yeah I actually asked that in his stream along with a few others and I got the sense it wouldn't be as much of an issue with Oscar returning. Oscar's style of play is completely different from Dickinson and it sounded like the issue would be more with meshing with Dickinson's style of play.
He wants to shoot the big man 3's and was afraid HD would do all the big man 3's. He had a valid point. Oscar is no thread in that regard.

Eh...it's Cinqo de Mayo...sit back, relax, have a few margaritas (or insert your go to beverage), enjoy the changing seasons and weather, and have a relaxing weekend. I wouldn't worry about what a 17/18 year old is or isn't doing.

Amen. Enjoy a cold one tonight. Worrying about stuff you can't control is often what one does to take their minds of other issues. Don't let their madness/clutter get into your life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT