ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors getting louder about Bradshaw

Here we go again. You started a thread about Tucker saying we would only add Reeves and Oscar and be done for 2023. Which was 100% false. Now this. Would you care to link an article, a podcast, an interview, a Twitter post, etc on where you are hearing this or did you just make this one up too?

Here we go again. You started a thread about Tucker saying we would only add Reeves and Oscar and be done for 2023. Which was 100% false. Now this. Would you care to link an article, a podcast, an interview, a Twitter post, etc on where you are hearing this or did you just make this one up too?
Even a thread about it on HOB dumbass.

So are these rumors out there or not? Y’all killing the Op …

Bury your head in the sand a little further jonesy.

Just hope you can get it out of Cals a** first.

They are both Klutch guys and want to pair them up is the rumor.Could be BS or could be true who knows?

Would be strange for him to continue posting/reposting pictures of the UK class on his IG story if he was going to leave I would think he wouldn't post anything about it. Maybe his people were assuming Oscar leaves and that will be what breaks the Camels back.

Oh boy, buckle up. This makes the Hollan-watch even more impactful. Wonder which piece moves first, Kentucky, Bradshaw, or Holland
If I’m Kentucky I go all in on Holland and tell him the minutes are his and as many shots as he can handle even if Bradshaw stays….that Bradshaw will play the 5 or come off the bench.

Bradshaws camp has been making demands since he committed w wanting to be a 3 and 4, then the rumors of “I’ll transfer if Dickenson comes” (also probably why we haven’t pursued the other bigs in the portal), and if there is any truth to the USC angle and these clout chasing/check chasing “handlers” are listening tk pitches then bid him farewell and go get the Ware kid (if he’s still available) or all in on Holland and write a check.

Holland is the better player anyways and Bradshaw is Skal 2.0 waiting to happen

If I’m Kentucky I go all in on Holland and tell him the minutes are his and as many shots as he can handle even if Bradshaw stays….that Bradshaw will play the 5 or come off the bench.

Bradshaws camp has been making demands since he committed w wanting to be a 3 and 4, then the rumors of “I’ll transfer if Dickenson comes” (also probably why we haven’t pursued the other bigs in the portal), and if there is any truth to the USC angle and these clout chasing/check chasing “handlers” are listening tk pitches then bid him farewell and go get the Ware kid (if he’s still available) or all in on Holland and write a check.

Cal already said he isn’t going to promise shots or time or NIL money. So we could be in a position where we have to beg Lance to come back.

• Haha
Reactions: ruppsrunt66

Man, Cal has sure been recruiting some questionable kids lately.

The paranoia on this board is mind boggling.
It’s right here in this thread on HOB. Doesn’t have a damn thing with anybody being paranoid.

09-AF24-D0-AB66-4-AC0-90-EA-5-A6-AD7821130.jpg

This was stated by Jack Pilgrim on a podcast. https://www.youtube.com/live/laYieEPZhF4?feature=share

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT