ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors getting louder about Bradshaw

I'm not putting much energy and emotion into the offseason and any rumors that pop up. Summer is around the corner and while I'll pay attention to what's happening with the program, I'm just not investing a lot into this stuff in May, June, July, and August.

Having said that, we need a season where we're in the top 15 all year and talk of us finally being "back" is happening. We need a deep run to the FF again without constant drama, headaches, and injuries. I remain skeptical we're actually going to get that.

It's a rumor, this is a message board. What part of this does the large mental heavyweight you claim to be not understand? No one is saying it's true, we're just discussing it.
What's to discuss? Don't you find it a little weird that grown men discuss rumors about high school basketball players on a message board? It's a little cringe and creepy, honestly. Seems like a lot of you do buy into it a bit. It's a 5 page thread of mostly negative posts about Bradshaw and Cal. Most of you all desperately need to get a life.

Exactly. These mindless idiots lap it up, so in a slow off-season, they whip up these unsubstantiated rumors for clicks.

What's to discuss? Don't you find it a little weird that grown men discuss rumors about high school basketball players on a message board? It's a little cringe and creepy, honestly. Seems like a lot of you do buy into it a bit. It's a 5 page thread of mostly negative posts about Bradshaw and Cal. Most of you all desperately need to get a life.
Hey Brad, isn't it a bit late for you to be up.

This board is for discussion of these "high school basketball players" who will be UK Basketball players shortly if Cal does his job and ACTUALLY gets them here. Then he has to do MUCH better than he has the last 3 seasons or the CRITICISM will INCREASE immensely.

And yet here you are !

And yet here you are !
Can you point out where I have discussed high school kids? No one said using the message board was bad. Using it to discuss the emotions of 17 - 20 yo kids is incredibly odd, as is spending countless hours of your "lives" here in general.

This board is for discussion of these "high school basketball players" who will be UK Basketball players shortly if Cal does his job and ACTUALLY gets them here. Then he has to do MUCH better than he has the last 3 seasons or the CRITICISM will INCREASE immensely.
Wow, you got me. Brad C. here, for sure!

So, you're saying you spend your time on an online message board devoted to discussing high school basketball players? Just curious, how old are you?

03HHZ2W.png
Catplight: this made my day. As a Raider fan, I don't have to say anything else. Your the best.

Reactions: CatPhight
Easy so
Can you point out where I have discussed high school kids? No one said using the message board was bad. Using it to discuss the emotions of 17 - 20 yo kids is incredibly odd, as is spending countless hours of your "lives" here in general.

So, you're saying you spend your time on an online message board devoted to discussing high school basketball players? Just curious, how old are you?
Easy solution for you. I mean, I’m order not to be bothered by the cesspool you are choosing to read……go somewhere else.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith

Your bulb shines not the brightest.

Yeah that’s me. Always hoping UK fails.

All while planning my trip to Toronto to see the Cats play.

😂😂😂

Cal slurpers never cease to amaze.
Not a slurper by a long shot. Maybe I will see you, without knowing it, in Toronto. Where are you staying.

Then why the hell are you on this website and commenting on this topic? And you’re spending your time reacting to people who you say need to get a life. I think more honestly, you don’t like the opinion and are gaslighting because you really have no honest defense.

Cal has most definitely promised the kid the 4 spot, no doubt. I think that was a mistake, but time will tell. It’s almost like Cal goes out and finds the kids that want to play out of position and then promises them he will let them do it here as a test/audition.
Who starred this this rumor. What do people do this?

Reactions: gharding07

Two things. One, Cal can't pay NIL or have anything to do with it so his involvement in recruiting is must different. Second, since he can't pay NIL, his role in "actually getting them here is pretty much gone". That's on the NIL folks, like boosters and fans.

You think the shrill wailing actually matters? It can't get any worse. Right now, I can't tell that even one single person that makes decisions does anything but laugh at social media. So.....No.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
The guy that makes new accounts on here every week and won’t stop giving the mods a hard time is telling people they need to get a life???? Hahahahaha

Cal fought extremely hard for NIL, but he can't talk to his potential players about it??? Doesn't know anything about it??? Can't have anything to do with it??? Can't at least give them any direction, or insight onNIL at Kentucky??? Okay.

Why are other schools making guarantees? Are some of our NIL donors starting to fail to see the value in paying UK players that are sitting out and losing 10 to 16 games a year?

Calipari testifies before Ky. lawmakers about NIL rules for college athletes

Reactions: CatPhight
You're in the wrong place, Ghandi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT