ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2 - jwcat30 vs. RunninRichie

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Playoffs - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@jwcat30 - Nikola Jokic, Bradley Beal, Andrew Wiggins, Cade Cunningham, Kristaps Porzingis, Lauri Markkanen, D'Angelo Russell, De’Andre Hunter, Cole Anthony, Evan Fournier

vs.

@RunninRichie - Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, De'Aaron Fox, Deandre Ayton, Tobias Harris, Joe Harris, Jordan Clarkson, Grant Williams, Duncan Robinson, Andre Drummond

I say JWCats, starting lineup probably goes to RR but I like the size, depth, and shooting(especially of the big men) of JW and he has the best player in Jockic but that could change in 5 years but not at the first half of it.

I’ll take JW. Richie got Tatum and a bunch of guys who won’t show up in a tight series

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT