ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2 Cowtown Cat vs. BigBlueFanGA

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We drafted teams, right? Several of your players haven’t even won a single championship. Some haven’t even advanced to a conference finals.
And 3, maybe even 4 of yours aren't even good enough to get into the HOF. I have one, Booker, and if he continues this scoring for another 5 years, he'll most likely be there too. Using rings is a terrible way to define players. By that definition Dan Marino wasn't that great.

Jabbar's sky hook was unstoppable for a LONG, LONG time. Not discounting Wilt for a second but....

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Jabbar's sky hook was unstoppable for a LONG, LONG time. Not discounting Wilt for a second but....
Wilt blocked it many times, as a 34/35 year old. He once did it twice on one possession. Imagine what prime Wilt could have done.

Reactions: DaytonKat
And 3, maybe even 4 of yours aren't even good enough to get into the HOF. I have one, Booker, and if he continues this scoring for another 5 years, he'll most likely be there too. Using rings is a terrible way to define players. By that definition Dan Marino wasn't that great.
3 or 4 won’t get in the HOF?! Nah, that’s just BS. Nice try, though. 😆

Reactions: BBUK
I literally looked about 30 links on this subject. It is absolutely split. Young Wilt seems to be forgotten with time and that is shame. He was a totally dominant freak of nature. Kareem played until he started collecting social security. Far more people today remember Kareem playing. That is his advantage.
He’s the all time leading scorer, without a 3 point shot. That’s impressive.

Wilt blocked it many times, as a 34/35 year old. He once did it twice on one possession. Imagine what prime Wilt could have done.

Out of how many total attempts? The Sky Hook was not defendable. About the only undefendable shot in basketball history. If there is another one please enlighten me.

You have guys that haven’t even made the playoffs, period. I love Booker, but he’s never even played in the playoffs.

Oh man, what a comeback! Lol
ll_futureofthefunk.png

• Haha
Great game @Cowtown Cat . We rang up 44 votes, thats a lot. I knew it was gonna be a fight as soon as I saw Wilt v Kareem.
Good game, brother. Was a good matchup. Good luck in future rounds. You have a good team. I was gonna downplay them regardless! 😆

Maybe if I had put up a “better” pic of the wife! Idk, though, that pic is pretty fire! Smokin’! 😍

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Good game, brother. Was a good matchup. Good luck in future rounds. You have a good team. I was gonna downplay them regardless! 😆

Maybe if I had put up a “better” pic of the wife! Idk, though, that pic is pretty fire! Smokin’! 😍
I dont need the stress of a "better" picture. I knew who Pettit was but didn't study him until our game. I was afraid you were gonna talk him up more. He was a beast and at least close to the basket, he could handle anyone including AD.

I dont need the stress of a "better" picture. I knew who Pettit was but didn't study him until our game. I was afraid you were gonna talk him up more. He was a beast and at least close to the basket, he could handle anyone including AD.
I meant to talk him up. I just figured most people knew how good he was. You’re correct, great player. Plus, I didn’t have much time with family and work. The wife actually also told me to select him. The woman knows her stuff.

The “stress” of a better picture?! Not sure I know what you mean. LOL

I meant to talk him up. I just figured most people knew how good he was. You’re correct, great player. Plus, I didn’t have much time with family and work. The wife actually also told me to select him. The woman knows her stuff.

The “stress” of a better picture?! Not sure I know what you mean. LOL
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT