ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1 RunninRichie vs. 420Grover

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2021 NBA All-Time NBA Draft. The objective of the draft was to draft a team that will beat your opponent in a best of 7 games.

Round 1 will last for two days. Voters please vote for the team you believe would win. You will be able to change your vote if the discussion sways you the other way.

Bracket

@RunninRichie - John Stockton, George Gervin, George Mikan, Elvin Hayes, Adrian Dantley, Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal, Jaylen Brown, HC Erik Spoelstra, Artis Gilmore, Drazen Petrovic

vs.

@420grover- Shaquille O'Neal, Julius Erving, Dwyane Wade, Kevin McHale, Luka Dončić , Glen Rice, Peja Stojakovic , Tim Hardaway, Arvydas Sabonis, Jamal Mashburn, HC Larry Bird

draft cat voting for grover after seeing me down 4 votes
snipes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
I'm going to try and break the teams down since Richie is conceding victory while grover is just letting that be his case. Unlike in my matchup, I won't make it long.

PG: Stockton/Irving vs. Doncic/Hardaway
SG: Beal/Petrovic vs. Wade/Doncic
SF: Gervin/Dantley/Brown vs. Rice/Erving/Stojakovic
PF: Hayes vs. McHale/Mashburn
C: Mikan/Hayes vs. Shaq/Sabonis
HC: Spolestra vs. Bird

Obviously a few of these guys (Doncic can play either guard spot, Brown is a 2/3, etc.) are interchangeable, but the above is just a general idea. I think Richie's got a coaching advantage (Spo won two titles and did a great job with the Heat team from last season), his team could certainly catch fire from deep and his frontcourt won't get blown completely blown off the floor, but grover has plenty of shooting himself, Doncic can do everything for an offense aside from a consistent outside shot and while I said I do like Richie's frontcourt, Shaq in a long series would take its toll. I'd have to go grover on this one.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT