ADVERTISEMENT

RJ decision coming soon

I think Jamal Murray and Nerlens Noel were reclasses, but I'm not going to look it up. I will say it is funny how Capel's recruitment went from sucky to the best in the country and knowing that he came from Oklahoma trouble too. Oh and I also find it interesting that Bagley recruitment came down to Duke and USC (USC is in the scandal).

Duval was being recruited by Capel, Richardson (Zona) and Townsend (KU which I think will be caught in this)...who won this battle too? Duke and Capel. Zona paid 150,000 for a pg this coming year, wonder how much they were paying for Duval that Duke beat them for?

Not trolling - I hate Duke too. USC fan here (I know, I know), just have some friends on the national level that give me some info from time to time. RJ committed to Duke last night. He will wait as he begins to hash out plans on the announcement. Daniels was the first to hear it this morning, thus his crystal ball prediction - many more will follow in the coming days. It's over.
Couldn't care less if true. Cal will get his players.

Not trolling - I hate Duke too. USC fan here (I know, I know), just have some friends on the national level that give me some info from time to time. RJ committed to Duke last night. He will wait as he begins to hash out plans on the announcement. Daniels was the first to hear it this morning, thus his crystal ball prediction - many more will follow in the coming days. It's over.
LOLOL... Douche may end up with this guy - but that newly created account with the eerily similar/same name is HIL-freakin'-ARIOUS! Amateur hour in full swing! So good of a USC fan to pop in and validate nuhuh....LOLOL. USC fan with Douche U insider info at that! Spec-freakin'-tacular!

Last edited:
LOLOL... Douche may end up with this guy - but that newly created account with the eerily similar/same name is HIL-freakin'-ARIOUS! Amateur hour in full swing! so good of a USC fan to pop in and validate nuhuh....LOLOL. USC fan with Douche U insider info at that! Spec-freakin'-tacular!

Poster 1: Barrett is going to UK

nuhuh

Poster 1: So you think Barrett is going to Duke?

uhHuh

Last edited:
FBI Agent BS...

1. No one is offended... we are calling it fiction from whole cloth - it's a complete fabrication. But your condescending "It's smart to copy Douche U" isn't lost on anyone.

2. I too have a friend I "grew up with" that is great at reading a few articles on the internet - adding his own imaginary and hyperbolic generalities - hoping he gets lucky and something happens to agree somewhat closely with what he's said (based on info that is already out there with generalities or possible conclusions mixed in), then patting himself on the back as such a smart Douche U troll. So much smarter than other inferior schools... you're a regular psychic. BIG insider you are!!!

Grayson is waiting on your daily worship dorm rat. Back to your fantasies.

Wow. All that anger. Maybe you need to go visit the poster. I cant imagine how pissed youre going to get when I remind you that Coach K has been talking about the idea of players not having set positions since the early 90’s.
Its funny how youre throwing all this Duke hate at me. Im not pro Duke. Im not anti uk. Ive posted good and bad things about both. Im not really pro anyone. If you get close enough to a sport it will take the fan right out of you. I did like how crafty Chris Mullin was and the Fab 5 was sort of impossible to look away from bc it was so different. Otherwise, eh.
As to the “insider” thing, not interested. I just like tracking the big recruits and duke and uk happen to be in on most of them. These boards are fun bc theres so much misinformation and the confirmation bias is out of control.

Wow. All that anger. Maybe you need to go visit the poster. I cant imagine how pissed youre going to get when I remind you that Coach K has been talking about the idea of players not having set positions since the early 90’s.
Its funny how youre throwing all this Duke hate at me. Im not pro Duke. Im not anti uk. Ive posted good and bad things about both. Im not really pro anyone. If you get close enough to a sport it will take the fan right out of you. I did like how crafty Chris Mullin was and the Fab 5 was sort of impossible to look away from bc it was so different. Otherwise, eh.
As to the “insider” thing, not interested. I just like tracking the big recruits and duke and uk happen to be in on most of them. These boards are fun bc theres so much misinformation and the confirmation bias is out of control.

I am laughing at you - not angry at all. You have made my afternoon funnier than it would have been. You are exceedingly mock-worthy... and you just keep stepping in it. Laugh - yes. Anger - no. Please share another Douche U superlative invented by the great K so that I have one more good laugh before heading out to cut grass.

I am going to give you 5 stars for imagination, but 1 star for facts and truth. Cue "The price is right" loser music.... and...

Trust me - it took no convincing that you are NOT in fact an insider...lol.

Last edited:

Just to note I am not this person^. This is a coincidence. I will be leaving the board.

Just to note I am not this person^. This is a coincidence. I will be leaving the board.

dg6oz.gif

I said above the insiders have no real inside info on this so I'm not sure why people are saying the Duke staff are running their mouths here. If they were, most would consider that inside info which there doesn't appear to be any of.

Also running their mouths would just end up making them look bad if the player ends up going elsewhere.
Even though you're a dook fan, you are way too level-headed and measured for a message board. Xanax?

Evan Daniels picked Duke for Barret in the Crystal Ball last night

After a good year of trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, I’ll admit that I’ve never seen someone more gleeful in breaking news that appears negative for UK than you.

Either you enjoy posting negativity, or you’re entirely naïve about how you come off.

After a good year of trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, I’ll admit that I’ve never seen someone more gleeful in breaking news that appears negative for UK than you.

Either you enjoy posting negativity, or you’re entirely naïve about how you come off.
some people are just so naturally negative that they seem to enjoy failures. They may love the program but their "glass half empty" nature only allows them to see or comment on unfavorable situations.

I think Jamal Murray and Nerlens Noel were reclasses, but I'm not going to look it up. I will say it is funny how Capel's recruitment went from sucky to the best in the country and knowing that he came from Oklahoma trouble too. Oh and I also find it interesting that Bagley recruitment came down to Duke and USC (USC is in the scandal).

recruiting for okla and recruiting for duke/k are two totally different animals

Do you know which Duke players?
All I’ve heard was a current guard, a player that transferred and a big. Have heard okhafor but that doesn’t seem likely because he was a dukie from day 1. I’m sure the guard isn’t going to be hard to figure out.

Reactions: phantompain
All I’ve heard was a current guard, a player that transferred and a big. Have heard okhafor but that doesn’t seem likely because he was a dukie from day 1. I’m sure the guard isn’t going to be hard to figure out.
That being sad, more will come to light in the next couple weeks. 2-3 more major programs are looking at indictments.

I
Can you elaborate on that and give us the names of those programs please?
what I’ve heard, Kansas, Arizona, Louisville will finally have 1-2 indictments, and possibly another Big Big program. Haven’t heard enough from the last one to throw it out there, but if true it will rock another HOF coach.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT